- Posts: 6
- Thank you received: 0
How can I make my own manual payment system?
12 years 3 months ago #159452
by benwade
How can I make my own manual payment system? was created by benwade
Please, I want to know if there a manual payment system that can behave the same as the bank transfer.
I want to make a manual payment like Mobile Money for my payment system where the behavior will be like bank transfer.
Thank you.
I want to make a manual payment like Mobile Money for my payment system where the behavior will be like bank transfer.
Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #159468
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic How can I make my own manual payment system?
Hi,
You can create several instances of the bank transfer payment method with the "new" button of the System>Payment methods menu.
You can also use the check, collect on delivery, or western union payment methods which are also "manual" payment plugins like the bank transfer one.
You can create several instances of the bank transfer payment method with the "new" button of the System>Payment methods menu.
You can also use the check, collect on delivery, or western union payment methods which are also "manual" payment plugins like the bank transfer one.
The following user(s) said Thank You: benwade
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #159598
by benwade
Replied by benwade on topic How can I make my own manual payment system?
thanks so much
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.184 seconds