- Posts: 50
- Thank you received: 0
Do I get charged any fees for using PayPal?
- rjohnson1990
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 3 months ago #160206
by rjohnson1990
Do I get charged any fees for using PayPal? was created by rjohnson1990
I have 2 questions about HikaShop...
1. When using PayPal or any of the payment gateways, will I be charged any fees? I know when you sell on eBay or some other websites, you are charged a 2.9% fee.
2. This question is more for the shipping section but I'd rather do it in 1 topic to save time. Is there a way to set a certain shipping method for each product or does it have to go by dimensions? I don't have the dimensions of certain products at the moment so I'm unsure of what I should set the shipping as.
I'm not sure of the version right now as my website is having issues right now but it's the latest version of HikaShop Starter.
1. When using PayPal or any of the payment gateways, will I be charged any fees? I know when you sell on eBay or some other websites, you are charged a 2.9% fee.
2. This question is more for the shipping section but I'd rather do it in 1 topic to save time. Is there a way to set a certain shipping method for each product or does it have to go by dimensions? I don't have the dimensions of certain products at the moment so I'm unsure of what I should set the shipping as.
I'm not sure of the version right now as my website is having issues right now but it's the latest version of HikaShop Starter.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #160231
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Do I get charged any fees for using PayPal?
Hi,
1. It depends on the payment gateway and the contract you have with them.
2. Using the feature/plugin "shipping price per product" you can.
Regards,
1. It depends on the payment gateway and the contract you have with them.
2. Using the feature/plugin "shipping price per product" you can.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- rjohnson1990
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 50
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 3 months ago #160320
by rjohnson1990
Replied by rjohnson1990 on topic Do I get charged any fees for using PayPal?
I'm using PayPal at the moment. I signed up for a new PayPal account since it's been so long since I used my old one and don't remember the info. When installing HikaShop, I put that PayPal email address in. So by doing this, there shouldn't be any fees?
Thank you for your response.
Thank you for your response.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #160322
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Do I get charged any fees for using PayPal?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- rjohnson1990
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 50
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 3 months ago #161012
by rjohnson1990
Replied by rjohnson1990 on topic Do I get charged any fees for using PayPal?
Ok, I checked and I do have the plugin "HikaShop Shipping manual - Prices per product plugin" and it is enabled. How do I set a shipping price per product now? When adding/editing a product, all I see is setting the product price.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #161038
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Do I get charged any fees for using PayPal?
You first need to create your shipping method(s) via the menu System>Shipping methods. Once you have at least one shipping method configured with the "shipping per product" option turned on, you'll see the "shipping prices" zone on each product edition page to be able to configure the shipping price for each product.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- rjohnson1990
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 50
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 3 months ago #161616
by rjohnson1990
Replied by rjohnson1990 on topic Do I get charged any fees for using PayPal?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 3 months ago #161617
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Do I get charged any fees for using PayPal?
Hello,
Did you enabled the "Use price per product" option through your shipping methods ? Also, Note that if you want to use the "Manual shipping method" you'll also have to create it by using the "New" button through "Hikashop->System->Shipping methods".
Did you enabled the "Use price per product" option through your shipping methods ? Also, Note that if you want to use the "Manual shipping method" you'll also have to create it by using the "New" button through "Hikashop->System->Shipping methods".
The following user(s) said Thank You: rjohnson1990
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- rjohnson1990
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 50
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 3 months ago #161848
by rjohnson1990
Replied by rjohnson1990 on topic Do I get charged any fees for using PayPal?
Wow, I cannot believe I didn't check the box in the shipping methods. Thank you so much for the help. I got it to work.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.191 seconds