Skip to main content

Paypal payment notification refused

More
12 years 3 months ago #161121 by dda
-- url of the page with the problem -- : mywebsite.com/mypage
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.2
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message

I am getting this error email: A Paypal notification was refused because the connection to the confirmation server failed.

I have checked whether fsockopen is enabled, it is. I asked the hosting provider about any firewall issues and they replied with:

New outgoing mailserver IP address assigned with Reverse DNS to improve sending reputation
Note: There were many frozen mails in the server. I have removed those frozen mails and bounce back mails and assigned a new mailIP with rDns.

The problem persists. Any help would be appreciated.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago #161163 by Mohamed Thelji
Hi,
The main reason about a failed fsockopen, is that your hosting company is blocking outgoing connections, so you should directly ask to your hosting company if you can use the "fsockopen" function.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.178 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum