- Posts: 214
- Thank you received: 7
Authorize.net card numbers on checkout page
- conticreative
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 3 months ago #161199
by conticreative
Authorize.net card numbers on checkout page was created by conticreative
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.3
I just finuished activating the authorize.net payment plugin and to my horror I discovered that instead of allowing me to ente rthe credit card number, name and CCV directly on the checkout page, it opens a new page in the authorize.net domain to process the credit card. Thankfully, all the data moves over fine, but prior to this instance I seem to remember processing the credit card transparently as far as the user is concerned.
Unfortunately, this is only my 3rd hikashop project, but I built dozens of Virtuemart carts and all I ever had to do was to plug in the authorize.net keys and when choosing the right payment method I would simply find the credit card number fileds, date and CVV in the checkout.
Is there any way to accomplish this with hikashop?
I just saw a screenshot from another user on this forum and he had the credit card fields in his checkout so it must be possible somehow.
Thank you for your help.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.3
I just finuished activating the authorize.net payment plugin and to my horror I discovered that instead of allowing me to ente rthe credit card number, name and CCV directly on the checkout page, it opens a new page in the authorize.net domain to process the credit card. Thankfully, all the data moves over fine, but prior to this instance I seem to remember processing the credit card transparently as far as the user is concerned.
Unfortunately, this is only my 3rd hikashop project, but I built dozens of Virtuemart carts and all I ever had to do was to plug in the authorize.net keys and when choosing the right payment method I would simply find the credit card number fileds, date and CVV in the checkout.
Is there any way to accomplish this with hikashop?
I just saw a screenshot from another user on this forum and he had the credit card fields in his checkout so it must be possible somehow.
Thank you for your help.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- conticreative
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 214
- Thank you received: 7
12 years 3 months ago #161200
by conticreative
Replied by conticreative on topic Authorize.net card numbers on checkout page
I guess choosing AIM mode does the trick right?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #161225
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Authorize.net card numbers on checkout page
Hi,
It's just that your VirtueMart Authorize.net plugin only handled the AIM mode (with the credit card fields directly on the checkout) while HikaShop supports both AIM and SIM modes (SIM is when the user is redirected to Authorize.net for the payment).
So yes, the AIM mode will do what you want.
It's just that your VirtueMart Authorize.net plugin only handled the AIM mode (with the credit card fields directly on the checkout) while HikaShop supports both AIM and SIM modes (SIM is when the user is redirected to Authorize.net for the payment).
So yes, the AIM mode will do what you want.
The following user(s) said Thank You: conticreative
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- conticreative
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 214
- Thank you received: 7
12 years 3 months ago #161237
by conticreative
Replied by conticreative on topic Authorize.net card numbers on checkout page
INdeed. The problem was that I thought I saved the plugin after I switched to AIM, but I didn't. It drove me nuts.
From now on, I'll "save and close" to make sure.
Thank you.
From now on, I'll "save and close" to make sure.
Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.165 seconds