- Posts: 82
- Thank you received: 1
Installment Payments
12 years 3 months ago #161204
by jmbgreen
Installment Payments was created by jmbgreen
I want to add an installment payments option for the store.
I don't know what are the possibilities with the Paypal recurring payments, so please advise on what is possible with the plugin:
Say for example:
- Can we define the max time period that an order should be completed ?
- Can we define the timeframe between each payment ( e.g. a final result like 4 payments in 2 months).
- Further, will be possible to give the choice to the customer to select his payments schedule, like a select list with 2,3,4 months/weeks, or the number of payments in a predefined time range like 2,3,4,5 payments in 2 months ?
If this is possible with PP recurring payments, I guess we might have to customize the plugin. In such case, please suggest where I should have to look to get information on how to achieve this.
I don't know what are the possibilities with the Paypal recurring payments, so please advise on what is possible with the plugin:
Say for example:
- Can we define the max time period that an order should be completed ?
- Can we define the timeframe between each payment ( e.g. a final result like 4 payments in 2 months).
- Further, will be possible to give the choice to the customer to select his payments schedule, like a select list with 2,3,4 months/weeks, or the number of payments in a predefined time range like 2,3,4,5 payments in 2 months ?
If this is possible with PP recurring payments, I guess we might have to customize the plugin. In such case, please suggest where I should have to look to get information on how to achieve this.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #161228
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Installment Payments
Hi,
Yes, that is possible with the PayPal recurring plugin we provide.
In the option of the PayPal recurring payment method, you'll find the option "Recurring payment period" for the time period for the full payment, and you'll also find the option "Number of installments" where you can enter a number of installments in that time period (you can separate them by a comma).
So for example, you could have a period of 6 months, with 2,3,6 installments, and the user would be able to choose whether to pay in 2 or 3 or 6 installments over a period of 6 months during the checkout.
Yes, that is possible with the PayPal recurring plugin we provide.
In the option of the PayPal recurring payment method, you'll find the option "Recurring payment period" for the time period for the full payment, and you'll also find the option "Number of installments" where you can enter a number of installments in that time period (you can separate them by a comma).
So for example, you could have a period of 6 months, with 2,3,6 installments, and the user would be able to choose whether to pay in 2 or 3 or 6 installments over a period of 6 months during the checkout.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #161261
by jmbgreen
Replied by jmbgreen on topic Installment Payments
Oh Nicolas, that sounds ideal.
What I just realized though, is that it won't work for all currencies. Is there any possibility that I could use this with other currencies than those that are defined ?
What I just realized though, is that it won't work for all currencies. Is there any possibility that I could use this with other currencies than those that are defined ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #161263
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Installment Payments
The currencies of the PayPal recurring payment method are the ones that PayPal recurring itself supports. And I doubt that they'll add extra currencies if you ask them
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 month ago #169130
by IamJim
Replied by IamJim on topic Installment Payments
Hello Nicolas ~~
Sorry for the post. Any docs yet on recurring - installment payments? I looked..
Thx...Jim
www.hikashop.com/component/search/?searc...chphrase=all&limit=0
Sorry for the post. Any docs yet on recurring - installment payments? I looked..
Thx...Jim
www.hikashop.com/component/search/?searc...chphrase=all&limit=0
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 month ago #169185
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Installment Payments
Hi,
The documentation about subscriptions / installments is here:
hikashop.com/support/support/documentati...a-subscriptions.html
We have to improve that documentation
Or there is too this one:
www.mintjoomla.com/download/joomla-3/ite...action-hikashop.html
The documentation about subscriptions / installments is here:
hikashop.com/support/support/documentati...a-subscriptions.html
We have to improve that documentation
Or there is too this one:
www.mintjoomla.com/download/joomla-3/ite...action-hikashop.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 weeks ago #171972
by IamJim
Replied by IamJim on topic Installment Payments
Thank you for the reply. I did a PM to you when I saw this, but I did not get a reply?
Should I start a NEW Thread possibly?
Thanks !!
Jim
Should I start a NEW Thread possibly?
Thanks !!
Jim
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 weeks ago #171975
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Installment Payments
Hi,
Yes starting a new thread is the best option.
We don't support via private messages, etc it's only to have the access to the websites
Yes starting a new thread is the best option.
We don't support via private messages, etc it's only to have the access to the websites
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.201 seconds