Skip to main content

Credit Card Gateway

More
12 years 3 months ago #162492 by asymtote2014
I have combed through the plug-in's and messages and I haven't found a plug-in for a standard credit card gateway. I referring to Visa, Mastercard, etc. Do I need to get a 3rd party extension?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago #162543 by asymtote2014
Replied by asymtote2014 on topic Credit Card Gateway
Never mind...I found the Credit Card plug in

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago #162493 by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Credit Card Gateway
Hi,

You can enable the "credit card" payment method. It allow the customer to fill in his credit card informations.
Then you receive these informations and can do a manual bank payment with these informations.

Else you can potentially find a payment method which will correspond to your needs in that documentation:
hikashop.com/support/documentation.html under the "Payment methods" part.
This will require an account in the corresponding bank of your country.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #163312 by tnash
Replied by tnash on topic Credit Card Gateway
Xavier,

Where is their credit card and billing address information sent when using this plugin. I want to make sure it's done securely. Is it all saved in the backend of the Hikashop?

Thanks

Oh, and what database table would that be stored in?
Last edit: 12 years 2 months ago by tnash.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 months ago #163385 by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Credit Card Gateway
Hi,

It is stored securely, one part of the card number is available in the order, and the other part in the email you receive, nothing is stored at the same place. In database it is stored in the order params in the hikashop_order table.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.174 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum