Skip to main content

Error 1146

More
12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #162774 by Wugi
Error 1146 was created by Wugi
-- url of the page with the problem -- : mywebsite.com/mypage
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.1
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message

Hi
reading on the forum I set up the payment with paypal. I posted and I entered my paypal email. I tried to make a test payment, but when clik on confirmation directs me to an error page (1146). where am I wrong?


i try setting on my local server(xampp) and not have problem..my remote server its a linux server...possible that this is the problem?
Last edit: 12 years 2 months ago by Wugi.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 months ago #162778 by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Error 1146
Hi,

Thanks to try to re-install HikaShop over your current installation, it seems that some MySQL tables are missing.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.158 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum