- Posts: 54
- Thank you received: 3
PayPal Advanced Not Showing Even When Enabled
- dbarnhart863
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 2 months ago #163559
by dbarnhart863
PayPal Advanced Not Showing Even When Enabled was created by dbarnhart863
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.4
I just updated Hikashop to the latest version. When I enabled the HikaShop Paypal Advanced payment plugin under the Joomla Extensions - Plugin Manager and then went to Hikashop - Payment Methods but the PayPal Advanced payment plugin is not showing as an option. I am currently using Authorize.net which is enabled. I have used the PayPal standard plugin in the past. These are the only two payment plugins that I can get to show under Hikashop Payment Plugins.
What am I doing wrong? How do I get PayPal Advanced payment plugin to show under Hikashop Payment Methods so that I can configure the plugin? See the screenshots:
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.4
I just updated Hikashop to the latest version. When I enabled the HikaShop Paypal Advanced payment plugin under the Joomla Extensions - Plugin Manager and then went to Hikashop - Payment Methods but the PayPal Advanced payment plugin is not showing as an option. I am currently using Authorize.net which is enabled. I have used the PayPal standard plugin in the past. These are the only two payment plugins that I can get to show under Hikashop Payment Plugins.
What am I doing wrong? How do I get PayPal Advanced payment plugin to show under Hikashop Payment Methods so that I can configure the plugin? See the screenshots:
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- dbarnhart863
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 54
- Thank you received: 3
12 years 2 months ago #163561
by dbarnhart863
Replied by dbarnhart863 on topic PayPal Advanced Not Showing Even When Enabled
Ok my bad. I figured it out. Hikashop, Payment Methods, Add New and enable it there.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jerome
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.125 seconds