- Posts: 214
- Thank you received: 7
CC payment collapses when choosing radio button
- conticreative
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 2 months ago #163592
by conticreative
CC payment collapses when choosing radio button was created by conticreative
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
livelaughlove.com/jewelry/product/683-li...ction-laugh-earrings
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.1
-- Joomla version --
.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : all
When I am in the checkout page and I try to select the "Credit card" option and click on the radio button, the entire CC form collapses
the only way to make it return is to click on the "paypal" option.
Doing that works and then I am able to enter the CC as normal, but often after that I discover the payment method is still Paypal
But the biggest problem is this disappearing act . The shipping one also doesn't work properly as it takes forever to register a choice and oftentimes if I select the payment choice it de-selects the Shippping one.
I know this is not the way it works for other, but all I am doing is using the Authorize.net plugin and somehow it actually works fine as we have done transactions. It's just that you have to play "Whack-a-mo" with the CC form first.
try starting from this page for brevity: livelaughlove.com/jewelry/product/683-li...ction-laugh-earrings
Click on "Add to cart" (the almost invisible one- don't get me started)
and then go to the checkout page directly.
Choose checkout as guest for brevity.
Thank you.
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.1
-- Joomla version --
.2-- PHP version -- : 5.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : all
When I am in the checkout page and I try to select the "Credit card" option and click on the radio button, the entire CC form collapses
the only way to make it return is to click on the "paypal" option.
Doing that works and then I am able to enter the CC as normal, but often after that I discover the payment method is still Paypal
But the biggest problem is this disappearing act . The shipping one also doesn't work properly as it takes forever to register a choice and oftentimes if I select the payment choice it de-selects the Shippping one.
I know this is not the way it works for other, but all I am doing is using the Authorize.net plugin and somehow it actually works fine as we have done transactions. It's just that you have to play "Whack-a-mo" with the CC form first.
try starting from this page for brevity: livelaughlove.com/jewelry/product/683-li...ction-laugh-earrings
Click on "Add to cart" (the almost invisible one- don't get me started)
and then go to the checkout page directly.
Choose checkout as guest for brevity.
Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 months ago #163625
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic CC payment collapses when choosing radio button
Hi,
First of all, thanks to update HikaShop, you can find the latest version on our website, the 2.3.2.
Then, I think that disabling the option "Auto submit shipping and payment methods selection" will allow to not loose the selection of the shipping method. and can maybe solve your issue regarding the CC form display.
First of all, thanks to update HikaShop, you can find the latest version on our website, the 2.3.2.
Then, I think that disabling the option "Auto submit shipping and payment methods selection" will allow to not loose the selection of the shipping method. and can maybe solve your issue regarding the CC form display.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- conticreative
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 214
- Thank you received: 7
12 years 2 months ago #163752
by conticreative
Replied by conticreative on topic CC payment collapses when choosing radio button
Thank you for the replay. I updated Hikashop to the latest version and I followed your advice turning off the "Auto submit shipping and payment methods selection " .
That indeed solved the issue with the shipping. Now I can select the buttons without any issues.
Unfortunately, it did not solve the problem with the credit card form collapsing when choosing the radio button.
However, I was able to fix that on my own by turning off the "Auto select default shipping and payment methods". Bingo.
Thank you for your help.
That indeed solved the issue with the shipping. Now I can select the buttons without any issues.
Unfortunately, it did not solve the problem with the credit card form collapsing when choosing the radio button.
However, I was able to fix that on my own by turning off the "Auto select default shipping and payment methods". Bingo.
Thank you for your help.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.179 seconds