- Posts: 10
- Thank you received: 0
hikashop / alphauserpoints
12 years 2 months ago #163669
by mbstampa
hikashop / alphauserpoints was created by mbstampa
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
mywebsite.com/mypage
-- HikaShop version -- : x.x.x
-- Joomla version -- : x.x
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
When I insert new payment ( pay with points ) I can't get inside to change the parameters
fatal error: Cannot access protected property PluginsViewPlugins::$_name in /web/htdocs/www.mbstampa.it/home/mbstampa/libraries/cms/plugin/plugin.php on line 142
marco
-- HikaShop version -- : x.x.x
-- Joomla version -- : x.x
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
When I insert new payment ( pay with points ) I can't get inside to change the parameters
fatal error: Cannot access protected property PluginsViewPlugins::$_name in /web/htdocs/www.mbstampa.it/home/mbstampa/libraries/cms/plugin/plugin.php on line 142
marco
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 months ago #163700
by mbstampa
Replied by mbstampa on topic hikashop / alphauserpoints (resolved )
now it's work
I reinstalled hikashop
I reinstalled hikashop
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.201 seconds