Skip to main content

Add to Cart Paypal

  • 3sp3ranc!3
  • 3sp3ranc!3's Avatar Topic Author
More
12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #163743 by 3sp3ranc!3
Add to Cart Paypal was created by 3sp3ranc!3
-- url of the page with the problem -- :http://hope-hikashop.cloudaccess.net/advent-calendars.html
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.1
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.22
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.28
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Google Chrome Version 35.0.1916.153
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : NO ERROR MESSAGE

I've added one product to this new site. The category page is here
hope-hikashop.cloudaccess.net/advent-calendars.html

See the add to cart button? Click on that. I don't see a way to finalize the sale (checkout). I thought I entered all the settings properly.

Please click on the thumbnail in the category page. See how there is no add to cart button on the product page?

I need help with both of those things.

Feel free to point me to documentation.
thanks,
hope
Last edit: 12 years 2 months ago by 3sp3ranc!3.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 months ago #163744 by Jerome
Replied by Jerome on topic Add to Cart Paypal
Hi,

In your checkout page, you can see the message : "Registration not allowed"
If you do not allow the registration in your website, the customer won't be able to create an account and finalize the order.
If you don't want HikaShop to do the user creation, you can just put a login instead of the registration.

These options are in the HikaShop configuration, section "Checkout > Login & Registration".

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • 3sp3ranc!3
  • 3sp3ranc!3's Avatar Topic Author
More
12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #163829 by 3sp3ranc!3
Replied by 3sp3ranc!3 on topic Add to Cart Paypal
Good to know, Jerome, thank you!

I'm always reluctant to add registration to my websites for reasons of spam but I'll do it here for the ecommerce function. I'll get back to you on how it turns out.

Jerome - it's working, thanks!! But there is no ADD TO CART button on the product page: hope-hikashop.cloudaccess.net/advent-cal...-pueblo-village.html

thanks,
Hope
Last edit: 12 years 2 months ago by 3sp3ranc!3.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 months ago #163891 by Jerome
Replied by Jerome on topic Add to Cart Paypal
Hi,

The "add to cart" and the rest of the data is in the page.
The product image is too big and is hidden the rest of the content. If you reduce the size of the image or do some CSS customization, you will see the elements.

www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ize-the-display.html

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.149 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum