- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Credit Card plugin
12 years 2 months ago #164661
by f.loria
Credit Card plugin was created by f.loria
Hello to all,
I have just completed my first e-commerce site with this amazing component.
Only problem is that when a customer chooses as a method of payment by credit card, the administrator in the email I hide the first 8 numbers of the credit card and this does not allow me to use the POS of my shop.
Would you know by any chance how can I solve this problem?
Thanks in advance
I have just completed my first e-commerce site with this amazing component.
Only problem is that when a customer chooses as a method of payment by credit card, the administrator in the email I hide the first 8 numbers of the credit card and this does not allow me to use the POS of my shop.
Would you know by any chance how can I solve this problem?
Thanks in advance
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 months ago #164708
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Credit Card plugin
Hi,
That's normal. The other digits of the credit card are stored in the order details page that you can access via the orders listing on your backend.
That's for security reasons that it is done like this.
That's normal. The other digits of the credit card are stored in the order details page that you can access via the orders listing on your backend.
That's for security reasons that it is done like this.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.157 seconds