- Posts: 60
- Thank you received: 0
Payment method in email
12 years 2 months ago #164898
by Swib
Payment method in email was created by Swib
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
mywebsite.com/mypage
-- HikaShop version -- : x.x.x
-- Joomla version -- : x.x
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
When I want to order something and I am not registered, I first have to registrate (that's oke), I registrate myself and then send my order. In the email I receiveI don't get
1. The payment method
2. the additional information (Aanvullende informatie) with information.
When I already have registered and I made an order (another time), those two things are in the email.
How comes?
-- HikaShop version -- : x.x.x
-- Joomla version -- : x.x
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
When I want to order something and I am not registered, I first have to registrate (that's oke), I registrate myself and then send my order. In the email I receiveI don't get
1. The payment method
2. the additional information (Aanvullende informatie) with information.
When I already have registered and I made an order (another time), those two things are in the email.
How comes?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 months ago #164938
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Payment method in email
Hi,
Could you give us your HikaShop version number ?
Which email is in question, the "order creation notification" or "order status notification" ?
Do you have edited any emails ?
Could you give us your HikaShop version number ?
Which email is in question, the "order creation notification" or "order status notification" ?
Do you have edited any emails ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.150 seconds