- Posts: 121
- Thank you received: 0
Merchant Account Advice, Which Is Best??
- reedstickets
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 2 months ago #166070
by reedstickets
Merchant Account Advice, Which Is Best?? was created by reedstickets
-- url of the page with the problem -- : http:/casesmithcustoms.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.3
Any recommendations on the best merchant account.. I really would not like to pay set up fees and month fees, I have a hard enough time with Paypal transaction % fees ...
Thanks for any help!
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.3
Any recommendations on the best merchant account.. I really would not like to pay set up fees and month fees, I have a hard enough time with Paypal transaction % fees ...
Thanks for any help!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 months ago #166089
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Merchant Account Advice, Which Is Best??
Hi,
You are talking about the payment methods, right ?
It depends really on your needs, on the requirements, most of the methods can be not available for your country or currency, etc.
You are talking about the payment methods, right ?
It depends really on your needs, on the requirements, most of the methods can be not available for your country or currency, etc.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- reedstickets
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 121
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 2 months ago #166153
by reedstickets
Replied by reedstickets on topic Merchant Account Advice, Which Is Best??
Yes,
Just a payment method so people can enter their cards or payment choice without having to sign up for something like Paypal..
I am in the USA but ship globally, as I said I am looking for something without setup fees (or very minimal set up fees) and no monthly charges ..
I know many use authorize.net but I find them to be very high, I find Paypal fees to much but at least they do not charge you set up fees and monthly fees
Just a payment method so people can enter their cards or payment choice without having to sign up for something like Paypal..
I am in the USA but ship globally, as I said I am looking for something without setup fees (or very minimal set up fees) and no monthly charges ..
I know many use authorize.net but I find them to be very high, I find Paypal fees to much but at least they do not charge you set up fees and monthly fees
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 months ago #166171
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Merchant Account Advice, Which Is Best??
Hi,
Please note that if you have a PayPal Business account, your customers do not have to create a PayPal account in order to pay on PayPal. They have a "pay with credit card as a guest" link on the PayPal payment page so that they can just enter their credit card and some pre filled information.
The thing is that I don't know the rates of all the payment gateways for which we have plugins for as most of them do not disclose them. So I can't tell you which one to choose. Maybe some other user of HikaShop can tell you what they found on that.
I can only tell you to contact their sales and see what each payment gateway offers you.
Please note that if you have a PayPal Business account, your customers do not have to create a PayPal account in order to pay on PayPal. They have a "pay with credit card as a guest" link on the PayPal payment page so that they can just enter their credit card and some pre filled information.
The thing is that I don't know the rates of all the payment gateways for which we have plugins for as most of them do not disclose them. So I can't tell you which one to choose. Maybe some other user of HikaShop can tell you what they found on that.
I can only tell you to contact their sales and see what each payment gateway offers you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- reedstickets
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 121
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 1 month ago #166404
by reedstickets
Replied by reedstickets on topic Merchant Account Advice, Which Is Best??
Hi,
Thanks for the help.. I did not know that with Paypal so thanks...
Also, yes, I am looking for helpful advice and recommendations from those who have explored the merchant account and payment gateway options and what the general census is on the best/most affordable payment model for exepting cards online for small business websites..
so any input id greatly appreciated! But I will get a Paypal business account and use that for now!
Thanks for the help.. I did not know that with Paypal so thanks...
Also, yes, I am looking for helpful advice and recommendations from those who have explored the merchant account and payment gateway options and what the general census is on the best/most affordable payment model for exepting cards online for small business websites..
so any input id greatly appreciated! But I will get a Paypal business account and use that for now!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.184 seconds