- Posts: 15
- Thank you received: 0
Bank Transfer Payment Method
12 years 1 month ago #166517
by cbray37
Bank Transfer Payment Method was created by cbray37
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.2
Perhaps I'm being unduly careful, but are any dangers with putting my bank account number/sort code on my site for Bank Transfer payments ?
Perhaps I'm being unduly careful, but are any dangers with putting my bank account number/sort code on my site for Bank Transfer payments ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 month ago #166539
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Bank Transfer Payment Method
Hi,
If you want people to send you money by bank transfer, you have to give them the information (RIB / IBAN).
For the securtiy or other points around the bank transfer, I really recommend you to see it with your bank.
Regards,
If you want people to send you money by bank transfer, you have to give them the information (RIB / IBAN).
For the securtiy or other points around the bank transfer, I really recommend you to see it with your bank.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.164 seconds