- Posts: 49
- Thank you received: 1
Stripe testing using "Public Test Key"
12 years 1 month ago #166615
by YeeP
Stripe testing using "Public Test Key" was created by YeeP
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.30
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 31
I have used other methods to use Stripe testing, so please excuse my ignorance if it seems to be that way. In the "Specific Configuration" frame, when viewing the Stripe plugin, there is a place to the Publishable Key and the Secret Key. Am I correct in assuming that I can choose to use Stripes' test versions of both of these so I can test the Stripe responses to the purchases? Then once I am happy with that setup, I can change them to the legitimate keys.
Thanks
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.30
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 31
I have used other methods to use Stripe testing, so please excuse my ignorance if it seems to be that way. In the "Specific Configuration" frame, when viewing the Stripe plugin, there is a place to the Publishable Key and the Secret Key. Am I correct in assuming that I can choose to use Stripes' test versions of both of these so I can test the Stripe responses to the purchases? Then once I am happy with that setup, I can change them to the legitimate keys.
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 month ago #166631
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Stripe testing using "Public Test Key"
Hi,
Yes, if you want to test the payments, you can use the test keys and then change for the live ones later on.
Yes, if you want to test the payments, you can use the test keys and then change for the live ones later on.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.148 seconds