- Posts: 10
- Thank you received: 0
10525 error with Paypal Express Checkout
12 years 1 month ago #166654
by shenkwen
10525 error with Paypal Express Checkout was created by shenkwen
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Connection failure - error code : 10525 , error message : This transaction cannot be processed. The amount to be charged is zero.
I'm using paypal express checkout as my only payment method. After clicking the "checkout with paypal" button I get this error message :
Connection failure - error code : 10525 , error message : This transaction cannot be processed. The amount to be charged is zero.
What has gone wrong?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Connection failure - error code : 10525 , error message : This transaction cannot be processed. The amount to be charged is zero.
I'm using paypal express checkout as my only payment method. After clicking the "checkout with paypal" button I get this error message :
Connection failure - error code : 10525 , error message : This transaction cannot be processed. The amount to be charged is zero.
What has gone wrong?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 month ago #166660
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic 10525 error with Paypal Express Checkout
Hi,
I tried to reproduce the problem but I'm not able to.
Do you get more errors, or debug data if you try while you have the "debug" option of the payment method activated ? What are they ?
I tried to reproduce the problem but I'm not able to.
Do you get more errors, or debug data if you try while you have the "debug" option of the payment method activated ? What are they ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 month ago #166725
by shenkwen
Replied by shenkwen on topic 10525 error with Paypal Express Checkout
Hi, to demonstrate the problem, I've installed hikashop starter to this live website:
www.peaceevercelebrity.tv/index.php/cart
Please take a look. I can give you access to back-end if needed.
www.peaceevercelebrity.tv/index.php/cart
Please take a look. I can give you access to back-end if needed.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 month ago #166729
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic 10525 error with Paypal Express Checkout
Hi,
Can you provide a backend and a FTP access to the website so that we can take a look at the problem ?
You can use our contact form for that: www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html
Can you provide a backend and a FTP access to the website so that we can take a look at the problem ?
You can use our contact form for that: www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 month ago - 12 years 1 month ago #166796
by shenkwen
Replied by shenkwen on topic 10525 error with Paypal Express Checkout
I have only one paypal account. I'll erase paypal API Infos before I give the bank-end to you. I hope thats OK.
Email sent via contact form, please check.
Email sent via contact form, please check.
Last edit: 12 years 1 month ago by shenkwen.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 month ago - 12 years 1 month ago #166800
by shenkwen
Replied by shenkwen on topic 10525 error with Paypal Express Checkout
Please be noted that the hikoshop page doesn't have a explicit menu item, please use
www.peaceevercelebrity.tv/index.php/cart
to check the page.
Last edit: 12 years 1 month ago by shenkwen.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 month ago #166815
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic 10525 error with Paypal Express Checkout
Hi,
I've fixed the issue. I see another error now related to your PayPal account not being setup properly. I would recommend to contact PayPal's support about that.
I've fixed the issue. I see another error now related to your PayPal account not being setup properly. I would recommend to contact PayPal's support about that.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 month ago #166840
by shenkwen
Replied by shenkwen on topic 10525 error with Paypal Express Checkout
Thanks. I input correct API info, it seems to be working now.
But since this is just a test site, I need to fix this issue on my actual site. So could you please teach me how to fix that issue?
But since this is just a test site, I need to fix this issue on my actual site. So could you please teach me how to fix that issue?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 month ago #166859
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic 10525 error with Paypal Express Checkout
Hi,
Install this plugin via the Joomla installer and that will fix the paypal express plugin files:
Install this plugin via the Joomla installer and that will fix the paypal express plugin files:
This attachment is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.
Please log in or register to see it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: shenkwen
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.275 seconds