Does Hikashop support PSP Sisow?
12 years 1 month ago #166787
by Tralala
Does Hikashop support PSP Sisow? was created by Tralala
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.10
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 31
Hikashop does support a lot of payment gateways, but unfortunately not Sisow (wellknown in the Netherland, with plugins for almost all other shop-systems…).
I’m (re)building a shop for a customer with a Sisow-account.
Is there maybe an onther Hika plugin that supports Sisow?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.10
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 31
Hikashop does support a lot of payment gateways, but unfortunately not Sisow (wellknown in the Netherland, with plugins for almost all other shop-systems…).
I’m (re)building a shop for a customer with a Sisow-account.
Is there maybe an onther Hika plugin that supports Sisow?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 month ago #166792
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Does Hikashop support PSP Sisow?
Hi,
I don't read Dutch so I'm not sure but I think that you can connect HikaShop and Sisow with ideal payment plugins.
You should check with them directly:
extensions.joomla.org/extensions/e-comme...ayment-systems/13009
www.jdideal.nl/software/13-03-opmaak
www.ideal-checkout.nl/ideal-via-sisow.html
I don't read Dutch so I'm not sure but I think that you can connect HikaShop and Sisow with ideal payment plugins.
You should check with them directly:
extensions.joomla.org/extensions/e-comme...ayment-systems/13009
www.jdideal.nl/software/13-03-opmaak
www.ideal-checkout.nl/ideal-via-sisow.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.193 seconds