Problem with multiple payment methods
12 years 1 month ago #167187
by DuFFi_SK
Problem with multiple payment methods was created by DuFFi_SK
-- url of the page with the problem -- : http:///www.lienocka.sk
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.1
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.14
Hello, I am experiencing problem regarding multiple payment methods. Let's say I had 2 payment methods (1. collect on delivery payment plugin AND 2. bank transfer payment plugin). After few months I decided to add another payment method (3. bank transfer payment plugin). Now all my old orders in history with method number 2 changed to method number 3.
The problem is connected also to new orders. If customer uses method 2, I can see in my backend - in orders summary method 3.
Is it some sort of bug or what can I do to correct this? Thank you.
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.1
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.14
Hello, I am experiencing problem regarding multiple payment methods. Let's say I had 2 payment methods (1. collect on delivery payment plugin AND 2. bank transfer payment plugin). After few months I decided to add another payment method (3. bank transfer payment plugin). Now all my old orders in history with method number 2 changed to method number 3.
The problem is connected also to new orders. If customer uses method 2, I can see in my backend - in orders summary method 3.
Is it some sort of bug or what can I do to correct this? Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 month ago #167190
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Problem with multiple payment methods
Hi,
Are you sure that you didn't modify the method 2 ?
Please provide screenshot of your configuration and about your problem.
You can also notice that you're not using the latest HikaShop version.
Regards,
Are you sure that you didn't modify the method 2 ?
Please provide screenshot of your configuration and about your problem.
You can also notice that you're not using the latest HikaShop version.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 month ago #167913
by DuFFi_SK
Replied by DuFFi_SK on topic Problem with multiple payment methods
Hi Jerome,
please look at the attached screenshots:
- hika_methods: list of payment methods (2x collect on delivery with different pricing, 2x bank transfer with different pricing, 1x bank transfer with special pickup place
- hika_orders: list of recent orders.....most of them has displayed wrong payment method
- hika_order_g1j46: order details with correct payment method (see the difference between previous screenshot and this one)
Regarding the HikaShop version: I would like to do the update, but I am really affraid that something go wrong and change the existing settings, or corrupt something.......is the update procedure really safe? Do I need to do some changes again after the update?
Thank you.
please look at the attached screenshots:
- hika_methods: list of payment methods (2x collect on delivery with different pricing, 2x bank transfer with different pricing, 1x bank transfer with special pickup place
- hika_orders: list of recent orders.....most of them has displayed wrong payment method
- hika_order_g1j46: order details with correct payment method (see the difference between previous screenshot and this one)
Regarding the HikaShop version: I would like to do the update, but I am really affraid that something go wrong and change the existing settings, or corrupt something.......is the update procedure really safe? Do I need to do some changes again after the update?
Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 month ago #167938
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Problem with multiple payment methods
Hi,
I think that it's a bug that we fixed on the listing of orders display in more recent versions of HikaShop, so yes, updating would probably fix the problem.
The update procedure is usually safe, but you never know what can happen, especially if you customized HikaShop a lot.
It's better to try the update first on a copy of your website and make sure that everything is still working before doing it on your live website. That way, you're sure that you won't be in a pintch after the update.
I think that it's a bug that we fixed on the listing of orders display in more recent versions of HikaShop, so yes, updating would probably fix the problem.
The update procedure is usually safe, but you never know what can happen, especially if you customized HikaShop a lot.
It's better to try the update first on a copy of your website and make sure that everything is still working before doing it on your live website. That way, you're sure that you won't be in a pintch after the update.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.143 seconds