- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Hide methods that do not belong to the checkout.
- scientific
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 1 month ago - 12 years 1 month ago #168711
by scientific
Hide methods that do not belong to the checkout. was created by scientific
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.31-1~dotdeb.0
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : FFX lastest
Hi, I'm sorry, I can not English. That's why I put a picture that should explain what my problem is that I can not remove. Please advice how to fix this problem.
Thank you very much for your answers and advice.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.31-1~dotdeb.0
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : FFX lastest
Hi, I'm sorry, I can not English. That's why I put a picture that should explain what my problem is that I can not remove. Please advice how to fix this problem.
Thank you very much for your answers and advice.
Last edit: 12 years 1 month ago by scientific.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 month ago #168714
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Hide methods that do not belong to the checkout.
Hi,
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...nktransfer-form.html
Restrictions
If you want to apply a restriction on the currency, you have to check the "restriction" checkbox in order to add a restriction.
The payment price is a price value, it does not work as a filter.
Regards,
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...nktransfer-form.html
Restrictions
Currency: Choose the currencies allowed by this payment method.
If you want to apply a restriction on the currency, you have to check the "restriction" checkbox in order to add a restriction.
The payment price is a price value, it does not work as a filter.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- scientific
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 1 month ago #168759
by scientific
Replied by scientific on topic Hide methods that do not belong to the checkout.
Awesome, that's exactly what I was looking for, thank you very much.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.180 seconds