I don't need any payment.
12 years 4 weeks ago #169959
by Omoot
I don't need any payment. was created by Omoot
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.2 essential
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.29
Hello! On my site I don't need any payment - it's enough for me to receive order by email, all further conversations with customer are off-site.
Please help me to configure this excellent plugin
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.29
Hello! On my site I don't need any payment - it's enough for me to receive order by email, all further conversations with customer are off-site.
Please help me to configure this excellent plugin
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 weeks ago #169960
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic I don't need any payment.
Hi,
You just have to create a "manual" payment method, like "check" and edit the messages in the configuration of this payment method in order to inform the customers that the order has been placed, and they will be contacted, etc.
You just have to create a "manual" payment method, like "check" and edit the messages in the configuration of this payment method in order to inform the customers that the order has been placed, and they will be contacted, etc.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Omoot
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.163 seconds