- Posts: 35
- Thank you received: 1
Eway payment problem - mismatched tag
12 years 3 weeks ago #170033
by shifty_
Eway payment problem - mismatched tag was created by shifty_
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : All Browsers
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : eWay - There was an error while processing your transaction: mismatched tag
Hi There
When I run the eway plugin in debug mode it works fine. But when I switch it to live I get the error:
I can't figure out what is causing it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Cheers
Mark
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : All Browsers
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : eWay - There was an error while processing your transaction: mismatched tag
Hi There
When I run the eway plugin in debug mode it works fine. But when I switch it to live I get the error:
There was an error while processing your transaction: mismatched tag
I can't figure out what is causing it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Cheers
Mark
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 weeks ago #170044
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Eway payment problem - mismatched tag
Hi,
Thanks to look at the payment log file in Configuration > Main > Files in order to see if there is more informations about the problem.
Thanks to look at the payment log file in Configuration > Main > Files in order to see if there is more informations about the problem.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 weeks ago #170088
by shifty_
Replied by shifty_ on topic Eway payment problem - mismatched tag
It says "Payment Log File is empty"...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 weeks ago #170102
by shifty_
Replied by shifty_ on topic Eway payment problem - mismatched tag
OK - you can delete this post - it was an issue with my eWay profile. During the setup, they had left my address information blank. This was causing the issue.
Sorry and thanks.
Sorry and thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.188 seconds