- Posts: 25
- Thank you received: 0
Remove coupon
12 years 3 weeks ago #170202
by broman
Remove coupon was created by broman
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.27
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox
I dont't want to use a coupon but I cannot remove it; is it possible to remove it?
Kind regards
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.27
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox
I dont't want to use a coupon but I cannot remove it; is it possible to remove it?
Kind regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 weeks ago #170210
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Remove coupon
You can remove the coupon field of the checkout by removing the "coupon" view from the "checkout workflow" option of the configuration.
If you want to delete a coupon, you can go in the menu Orders>Discounts, select your coupon and click on the "delete" button.
If you want to delete a coupon, you can go in the menu Orders>Discounts, select your coupon and click on the "delete" button.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 weeks ago #170230
by broman
Replied by broman on topic Remove coupon
But that's the problem, I can't remove the coupon view form the checkout workflow ..... I can see the icon of the trash but it doens't work???
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 weeks ago #170231
by broman
Replied by broman on topic Remove coupon
I have found it, cache clearing, starting up again and it works! Thnx for your help
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 weeks ago #170232
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Remove coupon
You need to drag'n'drop the coupon view in the the steps area to the bin icon:
take.ms/9FdoU
take.ms/9FdoU
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.179 seconds