Fail in language redirect after payment
12 years 3 weeks ago #170474
by Nowweb
Best regards
Brian
Fail in language redirect after payment was created by Nowweb
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.3
Hi there
I found a lillte issue.
The site is multilanguage.
When i order and will pay the solution is in english and them i get redirected to the english site and not the language site that i came from.
What can i do so it still is in the same language after payment ?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.3
Hi there
I found a lillte issue.
The site is multilanguage.
When i order and will pay the solution is in english and them i get redirected to the english site and not the language site that i came from.
What can i do so it still is in the same language after payment ?
Best regards
Brian
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 weeks ago #170497
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Fail in language redirect after payment
Hi,
The URL where you get redirected after your payment is the one that you set yourself in the "return URL" parameter of your payment method via the menu System>Payment methods. So I would recommend you to check on that option.
The URL where you get redirected after your payment is the one that you set yourself in the "return URL" parameter of your payment method via the menu System>Payment methods. So I would recommend you to check on that option.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 weeks ago #170615
by Nowweb
Best regards
Brian
Replied by Nowweb on topic Fail in language redirect after payment
Thanks 
I have it for the Paypal.
I miss it for epay solution
I have it for the Paypal.
I miss it for epay solution
Best regards
Brian
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.185 seconds