- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Currency Switcher
12 years 3 weeks ago - 12 years 3 weeks ago #170669
by mphoBidd
Currency Switcher was created by mphoBidd
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.1
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Google Chrome Version 37.0.2062.103 m
Hi
I have multiple currencies for one product. USD 350, EUR 320 and ZAR 450
My site main currency is ZAR
The payment methods used are iVeri, bank transfer and paypal
Paypal doesn't accept ZAR but I added it to " $accepted_currencies " in its php file
My problem is when the values are sent to Paypal ZAR is replaced with USD only not the values.
So instead of USD 350 being sent USD 450 is sent.
I looked at the forums and I heard about HikaShop Currency Switcher Module but I have no idea how to use it if that's the fix.
Please help
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.1
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Google Chrome Version 37.0.2062.103 m
Hi
I have multiple currencies for one product. USD 350, EUR 320 and ZAR 450
My site main currency is ZAR
The payment methods used are iVeri, bank transfer and paypal
Paypal doesn't accept ZAR but I added it to " $accepted_currencies " in its php file
My problem is when the values are sent to Paypal ZAR is replaced with USD only not the values.
So instead of USD 350 being sent USD 450 is sent.
I looked at the forums and I heard about HikaShop Currency Switcher Module but I have no idea how to use it if that's the fix.
Please help
Last edit: 12 years 3 weeks ago by mphoBidd.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 3 weeks ago #170676
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Currency Switcher
Hello,
Yes the solution will be to :
- Use a currency switcher => You'll just have to create a Joomla module and set the Type to "HikaShop Currency Switcher Module"
- Revert the modification that you've done through your paypal payment method
So your customers will be able to use the Paypal payment method, with your product price correctly converted to the USD currency.
Yes the solution will be to :
- Use a currency switcher => You'll just have to create a Joomla module and set the Type to "HikaShop Currency Switcher Module"
- Revert the modification that you've done through your paypal payment method
So your customers will be able to use the Paypal payment method, with your product price correctly converted to the USD currency.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.199 seconds