- Posts: 60
- Thank you received: 0
Show more info after credit card purchase
- hikalikethat
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 2 weeks ago #171283
by hikalikethat
Show more info after credit card purchase was created by hikalikethat
-- HikaShop version -- : latest
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.0
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.11
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : IE 11
After the user chooses "Credit Card" (I am using Virtual Merchant plugin) and presses the FINISH button, they only get a message:
"Thank you for your purchase"
I also see that the other options I have (PO, Wire Transfer), I can customize the message shown to the user *after* they press Finish.
I don't want to just modify the "THANK_YOU_FOR_PURCHASE" line because that shows up for all methods of payment.
Does the Credit Card plugin need changed so I can enter custom text the user sees after pressing FINISH?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.0
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.11
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : IE 11
After the user chooses "Credit Card" (I am using Virtual Merchant plugin) and presses the FINISH button, they only get a message:
"Thank you for your purchase"
I also see that the other options I have (PO, Wire Transfer), I can customize the message shown to the user *after* they press Finish.
I don't want to just modify the "THANK_YOU_FOR_PURCHASE" line because that shows up for all methods of payment.
Does the Credit Card plugin need changed so I can enter custom text the user sees after pressing FINISH?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 2 weeks ago - 12 years 2 weeks ago #171288
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Show more info after credit card purchase
Hello,
If you want to edit the "Thank you" page of your virtual merchant payment method, the solution will be to directly edit the code of the file "plugins\hikashoppayment\virtualmerchant\virtualmerchant_thanks.php".
If you want to edit the "Thank you" page of your virtual merchant payment method, the solution will be to directly edit the code of the file "plugins\hikashoppayment\virtualmerchant\virtualmerchant_thanks.php".
Last edit: 12 years 2 weeks ago by Mohamed Thelji.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.172 seconds