- Posts: 11
- Thank you received: 0
API and PAYPAL
12 years 1 week ago #172462
by Esaqui
API and PAYPAL was created by Esaqui
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.chumeditions.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.2 starter
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.24
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.4-14+deb7u14
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 32.0.2
Hi,
I am sorry, i am sure that the question had been asked. But I am french ans my english is not si good, so please, my apologies for the new subject.
I used payment method : credit card
Paypal gave me all necessary API code
My question : and now ? How can I link a customer payment and my paypal account ?
Thank you very much for a step by step development.
regards
Gilles
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.2 starter
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.24
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.4-14+deb7u14
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 32.0.2
Hi,
I am sorry, i am sure that the question had been asked. But I am french ans my english is not si good, so please, my apologies for the new subject.
I used payment method : credit card
Paypal gave me all necessary API code
My question : and now ? How can I link a customer payment and my paypal account ?
Thank you very much for a step by step development.
regards
Gilles
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 1 week ago #172470
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic API and PAYPAL
Hello Gilles,
The best solution will be to directly use the PAYPAL payment method and add your account detail through the "E-mail" option of you PayPal payment configuration page.
Note that you'll find more information through the documentation : www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...ent-paypal-form.html
La meilleure solution sera simplement d'utiliser directement la méthode de paiement PayPal, et d'ajouter l'email utilisé pour vous identifier à votre compte PayPal via l'option "E-mail" de la page de configuration de votre méthode de paiement.
Pour plus d'information : www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...ent-paypal-form.html
The best solution will be to directly use the PAYPAL payment method and add your account detail through the "E-mail" option of you PayPal payment configuration page.
Note that you'll find more information through the documentation : www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...ent-paypal-form.html
La meilleure solution sera simplement d'utiliser directement la méthode de paiement PayPal, et d'ajouter l'email utilisé pour vous identifier à votre compte PayPal via l'option "E-mail" de la page de configuration de votre méthode de paiement.
Pour plus d'information : www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...ent-paypal-form.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 week ago #172625
by Esaqui
Replied by Esaqui on topic API and PAYPAL
Bonjour,
Merci pour votre réponse en français. J'ai fait ça et ça fonctionne très bien.
Merci pour votre aide
Bonne journée
Merci pour votre réponse en français. J'ai fait ça et ça fonctionne très bien.
Merci pour votre aide
Bonne journée
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.181 seconds