- Posts: 95
- Thank you received: 1
BitPay Error:One or more fields is invalid
12 years 1 week ago #172510
by vaclav
BitPay Error:One or more fields is invalid was created by vaclav
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.3
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error
Sorry your transaction did not go through successfully, please try again.
Error:One or more fields is invalid
Hi,
The BitPay payment plugin does not work. It is set and enabled but after every purchase this message appears (instead of completing the payment):
Error
Sorry your transaction did not go through successfully, please try again.
Error:One or more fields is invalid
I tried to change all values in my address, disabled the phone number, not using any special characters. In the plugin setup I have:
Custommer address set to "No address"
Address override set to "No".
Any idea how to fix the problem?
Thanks
Vaclav
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.3
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error
Sorry your transaction did not go through successfully, please try again.
Error:One or more fields is invalid
Hi,
The BitPay payment plugin does not work. It is set and enabled but after every purchase this message appears (instead of completing the payment):
Error
Sorry your transaction did not go through successfully, please try again.
Error:One or more fields is invalid
I tried to change all values in my address, disabled the phone number, not using any special characters. In the plugin setup I have:
Custommer address set to "No address"
Address override set to "No".
Any idea how to fix the problem?
Thanks
Vaclav
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 week ago #172516
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic BitPay Error:One or more fields is invalid
Hi,
Please check the content of the log of the plugin (bplog.txt) which should be in the plugin folder.
If you can also provide a screenshot of your configuration (without your credentials), it would help us.
The plugin has not been developed by the HikaShop team, so our knowledge on the plugin is not perfect.
Regards,
Please check the content of the log of the plugin (bplog.txt) which should be in the plugin folder.
If you can also provide a screenshot of your configuration (without your credentials), it would help us.
The plugin has not been developed by the HikaShop team, so our knowledge on the plugin is not perfect.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 week ago - 12 years 1 week ago #172652
by vaclav
Replied by vaclav on topic BitPay Error:One or more fields is invalid
Hi Nicolas,
thanks for your reply.
I checked that log and find out the error: 'buyerState' => 'must be 100 characters or less', Which I solved by publishing States in shipping address.
After I did this the error disappeared.
But there is one more error which still persist. The error is:
I tried to add description to "product_description" of the product I tried the order with but it didnt help.
You can see the screenshot attached.
Thanks
Vaclav
thanks for your reply.
I checked that log and find out the error: 'buyerState' => 'must be 100 characters or less', Which I solved by publishing States in shipping address.
After I did this the error disappeared.
But there is one more error which still persist. The error is:
Code:
09-23 10:20:41: array (
'error' =>
array (
'type' => 'validationError',
'message' => 'One or more fields is invalid',
'messages' =>
array (
'itemDesc' => 'must be 100 characters or less',
)
You can see the screenshot attached.
Thanks
Vaclav
Last edit: 12 years 1 week ago by Jerome.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 week ago #172703
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic BitPay Error:One or more fields is invalid
Hi,
Regarding the plugin, there is some code in order to strip the variables so I think the error message is there because the variable is empty.
Please edit the plugin and replace
By
It will unset the options while empty.
I hope it will fix the issue.
Regards,
Regarding the plugin, there is some code in order to strip the variables so I think the error message is there because the variable is empty.
Please edit the plugin and replace
Code:
if(isset($options[$k])){
$options[$k] = substr($options[$k], 0, 100);
}
Code:
if(isset($options[$k])){
$options[$k] = substr($options[$k], 0, 100);
if(empty($options[$k]))
unset($options[$k]);
}
I hope it will fix the issue.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 week ago #172779
by vaclav
Replied by vaclav on topic BitPay Error:One or more fields is invalid
Hi Jerome,
thanks for your reply.
I did what you wrote but this error persist:
'error' =>
array (
'type' => 'validationError',
'message' => 'One or more fields is invalid',
'messages' =>
array (
'itemDesc' => 'must be 100 characters or less',
),
Any other idea?
Thanks
Vaclav
thanks for your reply.
I did what you wrote but this error persist:
'error' =>
array (
'type' => 'validationError',
'message' => 'One or more fields is invalid',
'messages' =>
array (
'itemDesc' => 'must be 100 characters or less',
),
Any other idea?
Thanks
Vaclav
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 week ago #172785
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic BitPay Error:One or more fields is invalid
Hi,
Without knowing the incriminated field or more details about your configuration, I am sorry but no.
We did not developed the plugin, we are not able to reproduce your problem.
Regards,
Without knowing the incriminated field or more details about your configuration, I am sorry but no.
We did not developed the plugin, we are not able to reproduce your problem.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 9 months ago #182908
by cbadmin
Replied by cbadmin on topic BitPay Error:One or more fields is invalid
In the file plugins/hikashoppayment/hikabitcoin/hikabitcoin.php
Replace the line
With
That works for me.
Replace the line
Code:
$options['itemDesc'] = $item->order_product_name;
Code:
$options['itemDesc'] = substr($item->order_product_name, 0, 95). " ...";
That works for me.
Last edit: 11 years 9 months ago by Jerome. Reason: [code] is nice
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 9 months ago #183279
by vaclav
Replied by vaclav on topic BitPay Error:One or more fields is invalid
Thanks cbadmin - your solution worked.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.199 seconds