- Posts: 272
- Thank you received: 7
Help with credit card payment options
12 years 1 week ago #172632
by boopoo
Help with credit card payment options was created by boopoo
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.3
Hello,
PayPal in Germany no longer permit people to pay by Credit Card without having a PayPal account. As a result I need to find another option for clients to pay by Credit Card, with just being a guest (no account creation for the payment platform required).
Do you have any ideas which payment plugin I can use for this? Ideally it would be something which clients in Germany, France and the UK can use.
I thought Giropay would work, but I see you do not offer a plugin for this.
Best regards
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.3
Hello,
PayPal in Germany no longer permit people to pay by Credit Card without having a PayPal account. As a result I need to find another option for clients to pay by Credit Card, with just being a guest (no account creation for the payment platform required).
Do you have any ideas which payment plugin I can use for this? Ideally it would be something which clients in Germany, France and the UK can use.
I thought Giropay would work, but I see you do not offer a plugin for this.
Best regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 week ago #172640
by boopoo
Replied by boopoo on topic Help with credit card payment options
I forgot to say, I do not have an SSL certificate at present on my site but I am happy to get this (not too much of a hassle).
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 week ago #172649
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Help with credit card payment options
Hi,
I think that you can potentially use a lot of payment methods like:
cardsave, payza, tocheckout ...
To see which are compatible with EUR you can go in System > Payment methods and see in the list the ones which are valid.
Then check if the payment method is compatible with your country on the payment method website.
I think that you can potentially use a lot of payment methods like:
cardsave, payza, tocheckout ...
To see which are compatible with EUR you can go in System > Payment methods and see in the list the ones which are valid.
Then check if the payment method is compatible with your country on the payment method website.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 week ago #172842
by boopoo
Replied by boopoo on topic Help with credit card payment options
Hi Xavier,
I like the look of 2checkout, because it works in France, Germany and UK.
However the processing fee is 5.5% which is quite high. Do you know any others with a lower rate, but still work in France, Germany and UK?
I like the look of 2checkout, because it works in France, Germany and UK.
However the processing fee is 5.5% which is quite high. Do you know any others with a lower rate, but still work in France, Germany and UK?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 week ago #172847
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Help with credit card payment options
Hi,
Sorry but I don't have precise knowledges about that.
Apart looking the payment methods based on the available currencies I can't give more information
Sorry but I don't have precise knowledges about that.
Apart looking the payment methods based on the available currencies I can't give more information
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.222 seconds