- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
PayPal payment method not visible
12 years 1 week ago - 12 years 1 week ago #172648
by Zack pac
Hi guys!
I would like to Know if there something else I should configure in the PayPal plugin to make it visible as payment method in the checkout steps.
The plugin is already publish but still not visible. By the way I figure out the bank transfer issue.
PayPal payment method not visible was created by Zack pac
I would like to Know if there something else I should configure in the PayPal plugin to make it visible as payment method in the checkout steps.
Last edit: 12 years 1 week ago by Zack pac.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 1 week ago - 12 years 1 week ago #172650
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic PayPal payment method not visible
Hello,
Can you give us a screenshot of your paypal configuration ?
A link to your website (and information about the HikaShop version number you're using) can be useful too.
Thanks.
Can you give us a screenshot of your paypal configuration ?
A link to your website (and information about the HikaShop version number you're using) can be useful too.
Thanks.
Last edit: 12 years 1 week ago by Jerome.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.154 seconds