- Posts: 121
- Thank you received: 7
Alphauserpoints earning points on points purchases
12 years 1 week ago #172947
by jeremynsl
Alphauserpoints earning points on points purchases was created by jeremynsl
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.3
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.25
Hi there,
I've just noticed that when a user uses points to fully fund a purchase, they actually earn points on the entire amount.
So, for example if a product is $50, and the user pays using of points ONLY they still get points on a $50 purchase.
Here is the really weird part! If a user pays for a product partially with points, they only earn points on the non-points value of the transaction (this is correct and what I'd expect).
I'm clueless what could be wrong here. Any ideas?
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.25
Hi there,
I've just noticed that when a user uses points to fully fund a purchase, they actually earn points on the entire amount.
So, for example if a product is $50, and the user pays using of points ONLY they still get points on a $50 purchase.
Here is the really weird part! If a user pays for a product partially with points, they only earn points on the non-points value of the transaction (this is correct and what I'd expect).
I'm clueless what could be wrong here. Any ideas?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 week ago #172950
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Alphauserpoints earning points on points purchases
Hi,
Which point plugin are you using ?
What is your plugin configuration ?
Regards,
Which point plugin are you using ?
What is your plugin configuration ?
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.150 seconds