- Posts: 14
- Thank you received: 1
Implement Coinpayments.net plugin
12 years 4 days ago - 12 years 4 days ago #173502
by zumbador
Implement Coinpayments.net plugin was created by zumbador
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.3
Hello, Has anyone tried to implement the CoinPayments.net digital currency payment gateway into HikaShop? I really would like to add this to my site but have no clue how to program such a plugin. I already requested they add a plugin for Hikashop but who knows when that will happen. If someone can point me in the right direction on how to get started creating a plugin fort his that would be great.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.3
Hello, Has anyone tried to implement the CoinPayments.net digital currency payment gateway into HikaShop? I really would like to add this to my site but have no clue how to program such a plugin. I already requested they add a plugin for Hikashop but who knows when that will happen. If someone can point me in the right direction on how to get started creating a plugin fort his that would be great.
Last edit: 12 years 4 days ago by zumbador.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 days ago #173503
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Implement Coinpayments.net plugin
Hi,
In the "Developer documentation" you will find a part which talk about the payment plugin.
There is a sample payment plugin with a lot of commentaries, it will help you in the process of the payment plugin development.
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...on.html#howtopayment
Regards,
In the "Developer documentation" you will find a part which talk about the payment plugin.
There is a sample payment plugin with a lot of commentaries, it will help you in the process of the payment plugin development.
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...on.html#howtopayment
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 11 months ago #174421
by zumbador
Replied by zumbador on topic Implement Coinpayments.net plugin
Hi, I convinced the developers at Coinpayments.net to create the plugin for me. It is now available.
www.hikashop.com/forum/payment-methods/8...-gateway.html#174420
Bright
www.hikashop.com/forum/payment-methods/8...-gateway.html#174420
Bright
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 9 months ago #285005
by Fjody
Replied by Fjody on topic Implement Coinpayments.net plugin
@zumbador Have you tried the plugin? Is it working properly?
I would like to add the option to pay in Dash, Ripple, Monero etc. Is it possible with the plugin?
Thanks.
I would like to add the option to pay in Dash, Ripple, Monero etc. Is it possible with the plugin?
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 9 months ago - 8 years 9 months ago #285019
by Fjody
Replied by Fjody on topic Implement Coinpayments.net plugin
OK, so I have integrated the plugin into Hikashop and this is how it looks like
So far it seems OK. I have spent about twoo hours by setting it and searching for the Crypto icons.
Anyway, can not confirm that it also works flawlessly, because I haven't had any transaction so far (and it will probably take some weeks or months).
So far it seems OK. I have spent about twoo hours by setting it and searching for the Crypto icons.
Anyway, can not confirm that it also works flawlessly, because I haven't had any transaction so far (and it will probably take some weeks or months).
Last edit: 8 years 9 months ago by Fjody.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.232 seconds