- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Can't validate payment
12 years 2 days ago #173635
by Ellen15
Оплата заказа с сайта was created by Ellen15
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Starter 2.3.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
Добрый день!
Я установила HikaShop Starter 2.3.3 и сейчас настраиваю методы оплаты товара.
Но у меня не проходит ни один платеж.
Установила плагины для платежей.
Пытаюсь платить через Paypal, и с помощью карточки, ничего не работает.
Вот мой сайт для тестирования elenafarland.com/
Может ли быть дело в том, что у меня установлена бесплатная версия Hikashop?
Какой плагин лучше всего подошел бы для оплаты при помощи пластиковых карт?
Заранее спасибо!
С уважением,
Елена
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
Добрый день!
Я установила HikaShop Starter 2.3.3 и сейчас настраиваю методы оплаты товара.
Но у меня не проходит ни один платеж.
Установила плагины для платежей.
Пытаюсь платить через Paypal, и с помощью карточки, ничего не работает.
Вот мой сайт для тестирования elenafarland.com/
Может ли быть дело в том, что у меня установлена бесплатная версия Hikashop?
Какой плагин лучше всего подошел бы для оплаты при помощи пластиковых карт?
Заранее спасибо!
С уважением,
Елена
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 days ago #173637
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Оплата заказа с сайта
Hi,
Sorry, we do not speak russian ; this section of the forum is fully in English.
If you want some support in Russian, you can use the dedicated section the forum :
www.hikashop.com/forum/11-russian.html
But the HikaShop support team won't answer in that section.
HikaShop starter allow you to create a fully functional store.
I checked your website and I don't see any specific problem, just that because I am not logged, I can't validate the checkout, I have to create an account before (or log-in).
But I don't see specific problem like that.
Please let us know (in english) if you still got problem and provide us a screenshot of your HikaShop configuration for your checkout workflow.
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...config.html#checkout
Regards,
Sorry, we do not speak russian ; this section of the forum is fully in English.
If you want some support in Russian, you can use the dedicated section the forum :
www.hikashop.com/forum/11-russian.html
But the HikaShop support team won't answer in that section.
Good day!
I installed HikaShop Starter 2.3.3 and now I adjust the methods of payment for goods.
But I did not pass any payment.
Install the plugin for payments.
Trying to pay through Paypal, and with the card, nothing works.
Here is my site for testing elenafarland.com/
Could it be the fact that I have installed the free version Hikashop?
Which plugin is best suited to a payment by plastic cards?
Thanks in advance!
Sincerely,
Elena
HikaShop starter allow you to create a fully functional store.
I checked your website and I don't see any specific problem, just that because I am not logged, I can't validate the checkout, I have to create an account before (or log-in).
But I don't see specific problem like that.
Please let us know (in english) if you still got problem and provide us a screenshot of your HikaShop configuration for your checkout workflow.
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...config.html#checkout
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.150 seconds