Skip to main content

Cancel Order Redirect

More
11 years 11 months ago - 11 years 11 months ago #174283 by jkovar
Cancel Order Redirect was created by jkovar
-- HikaShop version -- : Starter 2.3.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.31
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : ALL

When a customer cancels their order on the PayPal page, I get a 404 page not found error on return. I have left everything at default.

Do I need to override default and put an address in the Cancel Order URL?

What would that be to direct back to the Home page (complete newbie question)

Item 2 - Customer gets order confirmation email, even though cancelled. I saw post that said to go to System-Configuration-Emails and disable. I did not see a "disable" option. How do I insure that customer only receives confirmation email if paypal status is paid and not if canceled?

Thanks,
Last edit: 11 years 11 months ago by jkovar. Reason: misspelling

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago #174394 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Cancel Order Redirect
Hi,

1. The cancel URL is sent to PayPal automatically. There is no need to specify it. This error indicates that there is some issue with the SEF on your website.
Try to create a menu item of the type hikashop checkout via the Joomla menu manager and select it in the "force a menu on checkout" option of the HikaShop configuration and that should hopefully help.

2. The System>Emails menu where you can disable emails is only available in the Business edition of HikaShop.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.155 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum