Skip to main content

First Data e4 Errors

More
11 years 11 months ago #174346 by pjtj2315
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.0
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.32

I think I've found all the threads about the First Data e4 problems/fixes but I'm still getting the following errors:
The following errors were found:

* x_line_item # 1 - Taxable is too long (maximum is 3 characters)
* x_line_item invalid
* x_relay_response : Parameter x_relay_response must be empty or TRUE
* x_relay_response : x_relay_response too long. Maximum length is 4

Any help is greatly appreciated.
Paul

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago #174363 by Jerome
Replied by Jerome on topic First Data e4 Errors
Hi,

About the first problem (x_line_item) I think it is come from your currency configuration.
The plugin round the value using the currency configuration (number of decimal digits).

About the second problem (x_relay_response) I am sorry but the plugin has been made for Authorize.net and "First Data e4" seems to be compatible with their API.
But if you look at the authorize.net documentation about the x_relay_response
www.authorize.net/support/AIM_guide.pdf

x_relay_response Value: FALSE
Format: FALSE, F, NO, N
Notes: SIM applications use relay response. Set this field to false if you
are using AIM.

In other modes (SIM/DPM) the value "TRUE" is sent.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.152 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum