- Posts: 25
- Thank you received: 0
Pagamento carta credito Italia
11 years 11 months ago #175210
by lovind
Pagamento carta credito Italia was created by lovind
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3
I urgently need a payment gateway for any credit card used in Italy, I can not find anything that works for the credit cards used in Italy. Can anyone advise me? Thanks!
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3
I urgently need a payment gateway for any credit card used in Italy, I can not find anything that works for the credit cards used in Italy. Can anyone advise me? Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 11 months ago #175231
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Pagamento carta credito Italia
Hi,
I would have guessed that almost any international payment gateway would accept italian credit cards like PayPal, CardSave, 2Checkout, Stripe, etc.
I couldn't find much information on that though.
Is PayPal not accepting Italian credit cards at least ? We've been using PayPal on our own website for years now and Italians were able to purchase HikaShop via PayPal without issue as far as I know so I don't see what would be the problem with it ?
I would have guessed that almost any international payment gateway would accept italian credit cards like PayPal, CardSave, 2Checkout, Stripe, etc.
I couldn't find much information on that though.
Is PayPal not accepting Italian credit cards at least ? We've been using PayPal on our own website for years now and Italians were able to purchase HikaShop via PayPal without issue as far as I know so I don't see what would be the problem with it ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 11 months ago #175268
by lovind
Replied by lovind on topic Pagamento carta credito Italia
We accept paypal credit cards Italian , the problem is the client for whom I'm doing the site is intended to be used as payment mode also credit card but must decide which circuit . We have already tried cartasi but hikashop does not have the gateway for cartasi ( virtualpay ) . Any advice ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 11 months ago #175271
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Pagamento carta credito Italia
Normal credit cards can also be used with PayPal, or CardSave or 2 Checkout. As long as the credit card has the logo MasterCard or Visa on it, you should be able to use it with any international payment gateway.
If you don't want to use PayPal, I would recommend to have a look at CardSave.
If you don't want to use PayPal, I would recommend to have a look at CardSave.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.162 seconds