- Posts: 157
- Thank you received: 8
Need a good payment plugin for 2Checkout
I know that there is a 2Checkout payment plugin from the folks at mintjoomla.com and there is a payment plugin as part of the common payment plugin api.
The one that is part of the common payment plugin api is clunky at best.
The one from mintjoomla.com is incredibly buggy. I have been working to get it running on a website and have had nothing but issues. First, taxes and shipping were not being sent to 2Checkout, it was only the total of the products. Now the notification from 2Checkout upon payment is not working, nor is the redirection back to the website after payment. The redirection goes to a blank page, and the order stays in created status even upon successful payment.
On top of that the mintjoomla.com folks can't get the inline payment option working with 2Checkout, blaming the fact they can't on HikaShop. So they only support the standard payment method, even though they have an option in the plugin for the inline version.
We really need the good folks at HikaShop to step in and write a proper plugin for 2Checkout that actually works, and preferably that supports 2Checkout's inline payment method. I personally would be willing to pay for this. Let me know if you folks would write one, and what it would cost. I am sure other folks out there would chip in too if needed.
Please help.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
We can add it on our TODO list, but as there is already about 50 waiting payment methods we can't give a realization date.
You can potentially post a request in the commercial jobs section to ask another developer to do this job.
Or ask for a quote via our contact form:
hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
vanboke wrote: -- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.3
I know that there is a 2Checkout payment plugin from the folks at mintjoomla.com and there is a payment plugin as part of the common payment plugin api.
The one that is part of the common payment plugin api is clunky at best.
The one from mintjoomla.com is incredibly buggy. I have been working to get it running on a website and have had nothing but issues. First, taxes and shipping were not being sent to 2Checkout, it was only the total of the products. Now the notification from 2Checkout upon payment is not working, nor is the redirection back to the website after payment. The redirection goes to a blank page, and the order stays in created status even upon successful payment.
On top of that the mintjoomla.com folks can't get the inline payment option working with 2Checkout, blaming the fact they can't on HikaShop. So they only support the standard payment method, even though they have an option in the plugin for the inline version.
We really need the good folks at HikaShop to step in and write a proper plugin for 2Checkout that actually works, and preferably that supports 2Checkout's inline payment method. I personally would be willing to pay for this. Let me know if you folks would write one, and what it would cost. I am sure other folks out there would chip in too if needed.
Please help.
Hello
I just want to find out if you eventually found a good plugin for 2CO with Hikashop. I purchased the one at Mint Joomla because I felt I have got no choice. Sadly, it didn't even work on installation and I have to wait through this weekend (according to their terms and conditions) to get anyone to respond to my report on their forum.
For a plugin that would not even work out-of-the-box on installation, I have further lost my confidence even if it is eventually fixed.
I have put in a lot of work on my Hikashop and 2CO is the only plugin supported in my country so I have got to make it work.
Any advice is highly appreciated.
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I put a not on the plugin 2Checkout in our TODO list in order to increase his priority.
But we still have a lot of payment plugins in this list so we can't give you any schedule for the moment.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Is there any news on this at all? This seems like a very popular checkout gateway to not have support.
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I agree though. 2Checkout is a popular and great online payment gateway. I use it for my billing system, and never have issues with it or complaints from my clients in using it. I am surprised that HikaShop doesn't ship with a good and solid payment plugin for 2Checkout.
Anyone out there have any other 2Checkout plugins for HikaShop they have used besides the one from MintJoomla?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I for one would chip in to have it be a native option. I am ready to buy this Business addition if this was working. I certainly can't have my client move to a different payment provider after all the setup already done.
Vanboke, no review on the payment plugin on the JED? Maybe that will help move them to fixing it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
No news for the moment. Still on our TODO list.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.