Servired not receiving rejected orders
- condorazul
-
Topic Author
- Offline
I have version 2.3.3 and before actualization, i received the correct order status if the payment is right, but no error mensaje if the payment is wrong. I activated the debug mode but cant see the log, is it supossed to be at media/com_hikashop/upload/safe/logs ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
I didn't totally understood your issue, so can you give me more information about the problem that you are having through some screenshots for example ?
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- condorazul
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Explanation:
1.- Servired plugin as other credit card plugins, has two options, payment ok and payment ko.
2.- I recieve the payment ok and the order get confirmed.
3.- I dont receive order ko and order is never cancelled. not even get a notification of ko order.
4.- i activated debug mode i servired but dont know where the log is.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
When the payment is not valid, servired will notify HikaShop and Hikashop will change the status of the order to what you selected in the "invalid status" option of the servired payment method.
No notification is sent at that point. That's how the payment plugin was done and how most payment plugins are done.
And if the user just don't pay the order that was created, no notification is sent or received so HikaShop cannot change the status of the order and/or notify someone.
So the best is to ignore created orders and just handle confirmed orders since they are the ones that were paid successfully.
Note that HikaShop has a plugin that you can activate to automatically cancel created orders for which no successful payment notification was received after a specific period of time. So you could use that mechanism to cancel orders after a while if you want to.
The debug data will be logged in the payment log file that you can open with the corresponding option of the Files section of the HikaShop configuration.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I finish installing the plugin servired as a method of payment. The problem is that performs charging in the bank properly but not change the state and not make the redirection back correctly. I can not find the solution.
a cordial greeting
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
If the status of the orders are not changing, it means that HikaShop is not receiving payment notifications from Servired.
Many things can lead to that which are mostly outside of the control of HikaShop.
There same issue can happen with many other payment plugins.
We wrote a specific documentation on that for PayPal:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...or.html#notification
It lists the different things to check.
Almost all of them also apply to Servired so I would recommend to start with that.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I have done all the checks you've given me and still do not detect the error.
Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
The debug data in debug_2016-07-01.txt contains only the debug of the data sent to servired at the end of the checkout. And no debug of the data received on the payment notification after the payment. So either you didn't provide it, ot it's not added to the payment log file. If it's not added, then you need to check access log of your apache for the notification request from servired, as explained in the documentation I gave :
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
This is the access log , I can not understand
thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
If you look at the dates there, the first request was done on the 30/Jun/2016:23:25:10
And the last one of your access log was done on the 30/Jun/2016:23:25:12
So that's only 2 seconds of the log.
What about the rest before/after that ?
Either you didn't get any payment notification on your web server, or the payment notification was logged before/after in your access log.
So please check that. If you got it before/after, then it means that there must be something on your website which redirects the payment notification request before it reachs the payment plugin. Probably a system plugin or some kind of setting.
If you don't get any payment notification request at all, then your payment gateway is not sending it to your website even though you can see in the payment log that your provided before that the payment plugin gives the payment notification URL to the payment gateway. So in that case, you'll have to contact the technical support of your payment gateway, provide the payment log and access log and tell them that your website is not receiving any payment notification from their payment gateway.
With that information they'll be able to check on their end if there is something wrong with your merchant account.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I refer a broader record , just in case .
While I will review the other spects you indicate me ,
Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
There are still no traces of the payment notification URL in there. So my answer still stands.
Either you didn't get any payment notification on your web server, or the payment notification was logged before/after these partial log entries in your access log.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
This is the error displayed on the console.
Thank you .
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
The only information I could find about that error online is this:
comercianos.com/tpv-servired-sha-256-t3043-110.html
It seems to say that it might be linked to the SSL certificate of the website. But I don't speak Spanish, so I'm not sure what it all means.
Could you ask the Servired tech support more information about why you would get that error ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I contact with them and I will post the solution.
Thanks very much!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I realized that the answer to send hikashop www . and should send it without www , how could I make that change ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I suppose that you have a redirection between the www and the non www URLs on your website ? Maybe with a htaccess ?
In that case, you should only target the GET HTTP requests in your redirection rule thanks to a condition like that:
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_METHOD} !=POST
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Finally , I found that the error is that I have. The error is produced by Server Name Indication (SNI).
The current server does not support certificate verification IP , only by domain name.
So I should modify the URL notification that sends the code to connect to the payment gateway, changing the value of the parameter Ds_Merchant_MerchantURL and set it as HTTP.
I can not make these changes.
Thanks very much
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
there is a solution to this change.
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I am sorry but we are not able to understand your messages.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.