- Posts: 272
- Thank you received: 7
Absolute URLS needed or not?
11 years 11 months ago #177763
by boopoo
Absolute URLS needed or not? was created by boopoo
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
Hi there,
Are absolute URLs needed in the 'return URL', 'Cancel URL' fields on payment plugins? I want to move my site across to https (from http) and therefore needing to change all absolute URLs to relative URLs like:
Is this the correct thing to do?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
Hi there,
Are absolute URLs needed in the 'return URL', 'Cancel URL' fields on payment plugins? I want to move my site across to https (from http) and therefore needing to change all absolute URLs to relative URLs like:
rather than/payment-success
Code:
http://www.mywebsite.com/payment-success
Is this the correct thing to do?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 11 months ago #177777
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Absolute URLS needed or not?
Hi,
Looking at the joomla code handling the redirect for these options, it won't work like that.
It looks like it would work if you would enter the relative non SEF URL:
index.php?option=com_article&....
So you could try on that.
Looking at the joomla code handling the redirect for these options, it won't work like that.
It looks like it would work if you would enter the relative non SEF URL:
index.php?option=com_article&....
So you could try on that.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 11 months ago #177797
by boopoo
Replied by boopoo on topic Absolute URLS needed or not?
Thanks Nicolas,
I do not have a development site for the site in question , so I am not sure how to find the non-sef URL (also article not linked to via a menu).
Do you have any idea how I would find the Joomla non-sef URL for this page, when I only know the item ID?
I do not have a development site for the site in question , so I am not sure how to find the non-sef URL (also article not linked to via a menu).
Do you have any idea how I would find the Joomla non-sef URL for this page, when I only know the item ID?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 10 months ago #177824
by nicolas
Where XXX is the id of the article and YYY a menu item id which allows you to access a joomla article.
Replied by nicolas on topic Absolute URLS needed or not?
Code:
index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=XXX&Itemid=YYY
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 10 months ago #177911
by boopoo
Replied by boopoo on topic Absolute URLS needed or not?
Many thanks Nicolas. If the article is not linked to by a menu, do you know what value I put for YYY ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 10 months ago #177957
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Absolute URLS needed or not?
You put the id of a menu item which allows you to access another joomla article
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.177 seconds