- Posts: 11
- Thank you received: 0
blank page after checkout
- fritzerrari
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 10 months ago #178108
by fritzerrari
blank page after checkout was created by fritzerrari
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.4 Business
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.27
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.29
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 38.0.2125.111
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : blank screen after checkout
pls help me to get the error fixed.
It was really working until I have installed the newer version of Hikashop and Hikamarket and that sounds strange for me.
I allready tried to customize the paypal plugin - no effect.
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.27
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.29
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 38.0.2125.111
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : blank screen after checkout
pls help me to get the error fixed.
It was really working until I have installed the newer version of Hikashop and Hikamarket and that sounds strange for me.
I allready tried to customize the paypal plugin - no effect.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- fritzerrari
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 11
- Thank you received: 0
11 years 10 months ago #178185
by fritzerrari
Replied by fritzerrari on topic blank page after checkout
Hi
here is the output of my debugging:
Notice: Undefined variable: config in /mnt/weba/b2/54/53672054/htdocs/joomla_03/administrator/components/com_hikamarket/classes/order.php on line 1612 Fatal error: Call to a member function get() on a non-object in /mnt/weba/b2/54/53672054/htdocs/joomla_03/administrator/components/com_hikamarket/classes/order.php on line 1612
here is the output of my debugging:
Notice: Undefined variable: config in /mnt/weba/b2/54/53672054/htdocs/joomla_03/administrator/components/com_hikamarket/classes/order.php on line 1612 Fatal error: Call to a member function get() on a non-object in /mnt/weba/b2/54/53672054/htdocs/joomla_03/administrator/components/com_hikamarket/classes/order.php on line 1612
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- fritzerrari
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 11
- Thank you received: 0
11 years 10 months ago #178192
by fritzerrari
Replied by fritzerrari on topic blank page after checkout
line 1612:
$price_with_tax = ($config->get('calculate_vendor_price_with_tax', false));
$price_with_tax = ($config->get('calculate_vendor_price_with_tax', false));
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 10 months ago #178193
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic blank page after checkout
Hi,
What is your HikaMarket version number ?
Regards,
What is your HikaMarket version number ?
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 10 months ago #178196
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic blank page after checkout
Hi,
I made some tests in HikaMarket 1.5.0 and I was able to reproduce your problem.
So I update the HikaMarket 1.5.0 package in our website ; you can re-download HikaMarket in order to fix the issue.
If you are not using HikaMarket 1.5.0 ; please let us know.
Regards,
I made some tests in HikaMarket 1.5.0 and I was able to reproduce your problem.
So I update the HikaMarket 1.5.0 package in our website ; you can re-download HikaMarket in order to fix the issue.
If you are not using HikaMarket 1.5.0 ; please let us know.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- fritzerrari
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 11
- Thank you received: 0
11 years 10 months ago #178235
by fritzerrari
Replied by fritzerrari on topic blank page after checkout
awesome!
thank you very much - right now it's working
sunny greetings from germany
Fritz
thank you very much - right now it's working
sunny greetings from germany
Fritz
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.188 seconds