- Posts: 8
- Thank you received: 1
New Payment method
- ChrisRolly
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 10 months ago - 11 years 10 months ago #178701
by ChrisRolly
New Payment method was created by ChrisRolly
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.6
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No error message,
If I would like to include a new payment method "System / Zahlungsmethoden / Neu ", because there is no method to pay.
I will always send to a side with the System menu shown as a list.
Thats it.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.6
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No error message,
If I would like to include a new payment method "System / Zahlungsmethoden / Neu ", because there is no method to pay.
I will always send to a side with the System menu shown as a list.
Thats it.
Last edit: 11 years 10 months ago by ChrisRolly.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 10 months ago #178704
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic New Payment method
Hi,
I'm not sure what you mean. Could you provide a screenshot of the problem ?
I'm not sure what you mean. Could you provide a screenshot of the problem ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 10 months ago #178764
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic New Payment method
Hi,
You have a PHP fatal error.
Please check your PHP error log in order to have the error message.
You can also set the "error reporting" to "maximum" in your Joomla global configuration ; and activate the "debug mode" in your Joomla global configuration.
Regards,
You have a PHP fatal error.
Please check your PHP error log in order to have the error message.
You can also set the "error reporting" to "maximum" in your Joomla global configuration ; and activate the "debug mode" in your Joomla global configuration.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ChrisRolly
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- ChrisRolly
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 8
- Thank you received: 1
11 years 10 months ago #178847
by ChrisRolly
Replied by ChrisRolly on topic New Payment method
Thank you guys,
the memory_limit from the sever was to small. I changed the php.ini and voilà
the memory_limit from the sever was to small. I changed the php.ini and voilà
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.143 seconds