- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
Paypal Plugin
11 years 10 months ago #179069
by dgarciav
Paypal Plugin was created by dgarciav
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.4
-- Joomla version -- : 2.3.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No error
Hi
I´m having trouble making the paypal plugin of hikashop. I have a Mexican account with paypal and also contacted Paypal if there is any problem with my account and the answer is that isn`t any problem. They told me that my account is just fine and working.
There any way that the plugin in is not working outside the US? I am using the regular paypal plugin but also I tried the other like the expresss paypal with same results. Paypal send a message that can´t make the transaction.
Any idea?
kind regards
-- Joomla version -- : 2.3.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No error
Hi
I´m having trouble making the paypal plugin of hikashop. I have a Mexican account with paypal and also contacted Paypal if there is any problem with my account and the answer is that isn`t any problem. They told me that my account is just fine and working.
There any way that the plugin in is not working outside the US? I am using the regular paypal plugin but also I tried the other like the expresss paypal with same results. Paypal send a message that can´t make the transaction.
Any idea?
kind regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 10 months ago #179072
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Paypal Plugin
Hi,
The Paypal plugin is working fine in a lot of countries and for sure it is working outside the US (we are not in the US).
If you can have more details about the error you got, it will be helpful.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...nt-paypal-error.html
Regards,
The Paypal plugin is working fine in a lot of countries and for sure it is working outside the US (we are not in the US).
If you can have more details about the error you got, it will be helpful.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...nt-paypal-error.html
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.165 seconds