- Posts: 58
- Thank you received: 0
eWay payment plugin - order not submitting
- iconvisual
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 10 months ago #179094
by iconvisual
eWay payment plugin - order not submitting was created by iconvisual
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.31
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 38
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : None.
I am using both Paypal and eway payment plugins with HikaShop, when trying to pay with eway the page reloads the checkout page with no message/error.
The order does not submit and payment not debited from credit card.
Paypal payment method works fine.
Eway previously worked until I updated to the latest version of HikaShop 1 week ago.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.31
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 38
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : None.
I am using both Paypal and eway payment plugins with HikaShop, when trying to pay with eway the page reloads the checkout page with no message/error.
The order does not submit and payment not debited from credit card.
Paypal payment method works fine.
Eway previously worked until I updated to the latest version of HikaShop 1 week ago.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 10 months ago #179132
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic eWay payment plugin - order not submitting
Hi,
Last modification on the eWay plugin was in April 2014 ; Nicolas improved the way that the address is handle in the plugin.
There is no modification in the plugin since that day.
So please provide more details about your issue and details which will help us to help you.
Regards,
Last modification on the eWay plugin was in April 2014 ; Nicolas improved the way that the address is handle in the plugin.
There is no modification in the plugin since that day.
So please provide more details about your issue and details which will help us to help you.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- iconvisual
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 58
- Thank you received: 0
11 years 10 months ago #179242
by iconvisual
Replied by iconvisual on topic eWay payment plugin - order not submitting
Hi there,
I have done further testing to and have found that the eWay payment method works perfectly, only when it is the ONLY payment method available.
When I have PayPal enabled as an option Paypal works, but eWay just reloads the cart page on submit.
When I have bank transfer enabled as an option bank transfer works, but eWay just reloads the cart page on submit.
These are my checkout settings in config
Auto select default shipping and payment methods -- If only one method is available
Auto submit shipping and payment methods selection --- YES
I have done further testing to and have found that the eWay payment method works perfectly, only when it is the ONLY payment method available.
When I have PayPal enabled as an option Paypal works, but eWay just reloads the cart page on submit.
When I have bank transfer enabled as an option bank transfer works, but eWay just reloads the cart page on submit.
These are my checkout settings in config
Auto select default shipping and payment methods -- If only one method is available
Auto submit shipping and payment methods selection --- YES
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 10 months ago #179540
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic eWay payment plugin - order not submitting
Hi,
We are not able to reproduce the problem on our end.
Please provide a link to the shop with the problem (or a copy of it), so that we can look at the issue.
If you can also provide a backend access, it would help so that we can check your settings.
We are not able to reproduce the problem on our end.
Please provide a link to the shop with the problem (or a copy of it), so that we can look at the issue.
If you can also provide a backend access, it would help so that we can check your settings.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #187453
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic eWay payment plugin - order not submitting
Hi,
First of all, sorry for this very late reply.
I just went on you website, and I can see that the issue seems to be still present.
Some improvements have been done on this plugin, and on the checkout so please try to update.
On you website I saw that when selecting the payment method the eWay form was not hiding and showing correctly.
This should not happen, and I think that the latest version will solve that.
First of all, sorry for this very late reply.
I just went on you website, and I can see that the issue seems to be still present.
Some improvements have been done on this plugin, and on the checkout so please try to update.
On you website I saw that when selecting the payment method the eWay form was not hiding and showing correctly.
This should not happen, and I think that the latest version will solve that.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.180 seconds