- Posts: 22
- Thank you received: 2
New payment gateway for BPOINT
- qjawebadmin
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 10 months ago #179241
by qjawebadmin
New payment gateway for BPOINT was created by qjawebadmin
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.2
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.27
Is there a payment gateway for the Commonwealth Bank of Australia BPOINT payment system?
If not can you develop one and how much would it cost please?
Thanks,
Keith
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.27
Is there a payment gateway for the Commonwealth Bank of Australia BPOINT payment system?
If not can you develop one and how much would it cost please?
Thanks,
Keith
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 10 months ago #179247
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic New payment gateway for BPOINT
Hi,
You should be able to use the MIGS VPC payment plugin if your bank account is with the Commonwealth Bank as the MIGS VPC plugin supports CommWeb:
www.commbank.com.au/business/merchant-se...ayments/commweb.html
I would recommend to contact your bank to confirm with them.
You should be able to use the MIGS VPC payment plugin if your bank account is with the Commonwealth Bank as the MIGS VPC plugin supports CommWeb:
www.commbank.com.au/business/merchant-se...ayments/commweb.html
I would recommend to contact your bank to confirm with them.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- qjawebadmin
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 22
- Thank you received: 2
11 years 10 months ago #180797
by qjawebadmin
Replied by qjawebadmin on topic New payment gateway for BPOINT
Thanks for the feedback. I installed the Migs plugin and tested it against our Commonwealth Bank BPOINT payment service. While it will link to the website in "redirect" mode it doesn't pass any of the parameters across (such as Biller code, amount owed, reference number, etc) which leaves it up to the customer to enter all that data which is not very satisfactory. It fails if I use "hosted" mode when it tries to pass the details across.
Any suggestions? Does the Migs plugin need modifying to suit the BPOINT service?
Thanks for your help,
Keith
Any suggestions? Does the Migs plugin need modifying to suit the BPOINT service?
Thanks for your help,
Keith
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 10 months ago #180812
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic New payment gateway for BPOINT
Hi,
I said that the MIGS VPC plugin will work for your bank, but I've never seen mentioned any BPOINT service regarding MIGS VPC.
Please contact your bank to see with them if the MIGS VPC plugin can work with their BPOINT service or maybe another service they offer to support credit card payments for online shops.
I said that the MIGS VPC plugin will work for your bank, but I've never seen mentioned any BPOINT service regarding MIGS VPC.
Please contact your bank to see with them if the MIGS VPC plugin can work with their BPOINT service or maybe another service they offer to support credit card payments for online shops.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- qjawebadmin
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 22
- Thank you received: 2
11 years 10 months ago - 11 years 10 months ago #181403
by qjawebadmin
Replied by qjawebadmin on topic New payment gateway for BPOINT
OK! so the Migs gateway is not 100% compatible with CBA BPoint service but I can use the URL at least to link to the service so our customers can process their credit cards.
BPoint is an online shop credit card processing service and I notice a few other shops like virtumart etc have just released BPoint plugins.
It would be nice if Hikashop had a proper BPoint gateway so I could pass the payment amount etc across and have the plugin return confirmation to hikashop upon completion.
I am prepared to pay to have the plugin developed - are you able to help me?
Keith
BPoint is an online shop credit card processing service and I notice a few other shops like virtumart etc have just released BPoint plugins.
It would be nice if Hikashop had a proper BPoint gateway so I could pass the payment amount etc across and have the plugin return confirmation to hikashop upon completion.
I am prepared to pay to have the plugin developed - are you able to help me?
Keith
Last edit: 11 years 10 months ago by qjawebadmin.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 10 months ago - 11 years 10 months ago #181452
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic New payment gateway for BPOINT
Yes. In that case, please use our contact form to request a quote and we can work on a solution for BPOINT.
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html
We'll need that you provide the developer documentation from your bank to be able to give the quote.
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html
We'll need that you provide the developer documentation from your bank to be able to give the quote.
Last edit: 11 years 10 months ago by nicolas.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.192 seconds