- Posts: 51
- Thank you received: 0
Authorize.net not processing payment after upgrade
11 years 10 months ago #179249
by phickman
Authorize.net not processing payment after upgrade was created by phickman
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.urbanashes.com/partners
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.4
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.22
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.27
Since upgrading to Hikashop 2.3.4 our Authorize.net plugin has stopped processing payments. No error message is received, no order is created, and no transaction is sent to Authorize.
I'm not sure of the steps to take to begin troubleshooting. I did check the error messages in the browser and see the following:
[blocked] The page at ' urbanashes.com/partners/index.php?option...ep&step=1&Itemid=101 ' was loaded over HTTPS, but ran insecure content from ' ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.4.1/jquery.min.js ': this content should also be loaded over HTTPS.
index.php?option=com_hikashop&ctrl=checkout&task=step&step=1&Itemid=101:1
I don't know if this message has anything to do with the problem, but it's all I have. Can you give me some guidance on how to troubleshoot this to get you the information you need?
Thanks!
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.4
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.22
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.27
Since upgrading to Hikashop 2.3.4 our Authorize.net plugin has stopped processing payments. No error message is received, no order is created, and no transaction is sent to Authorize.
I'm not sure of the steps to take to begin troubleshooting. I did check the error messages in the browser and see the following:
[blocked] The page at ' urbanashes.com/partners/index.php?option...ep&step=1&Itemid=101 ' was loaded over HTTPS, but ran insecure content from ' ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.4.1/jquery.min.js ': this content should also be loaded over HTTPS.
index.php?option=com_hikashop&ctrl=checkout&task=step&step=1&Itemid=101:1
I don't know if this message has anything to do with the problem, but it's all I have. Can you give me some guidance on how to troubleshoot this to get you the information you need?
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 10 months ago #179309
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Authorize.net not processing payment after upgrade
Hi,
I'm not able to access to a product listing so I can't see the problem directly.
Regarding the latest modifications in the authorize.net plugin, I have to asked you if you have an override for the view "authorize_end" in your website.
Regards,
I'm not able to access to a product listing so I can't see the problem directly.
Regarding the latest modifications in the authorize.net plugin, I have to asked you if you have an override for the view "authorize_end" in your website.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 10 months ago #179384
by phickman
Replied by phickman on topic Authorize.net not processing payment after upgrade
I don't see a view by that name. Should there be one?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 10 months ago #179515
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Authorize.net not processing payment after upgrade
Hi,
It is not an HikaShop view but a plugin view.
It uses the "template override" system but for the plugins.
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...tation.html#override
If you have an override, you will find a file under:
Regards,
It is not an HikaShop view but a plugin view.
It uses the "template override" system but for the plugins.
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...tation.html#override
If you have an override, you will find a file under:
Code:
templates/YOUR_FRONTEND_TEMPLATE/html/hikashoppayment/authorize/
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 10 months ago #181180
by phickman
Replied by phickman on topic Authorize.net not processing payment after upgrade
I do not have a hikashoppayment/authorize folder in that place
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
11 years 9 months ago #182417
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Authorize.net not processing payment after upgrade
Hello,
Sorry for the late reply
Thanks.
Sorry for the late reply
Can you give me more information about that issue, and about how you configured your Authorize.net and checkout workflow ("Hikashop->System->Configuration->Checkout") through some screenshots for example ?Since upgrading to Hikashop 2.3.4 our Authorize.net plugin has stopped processing payments. No error message is received, no order is created, and no transaction is sent to Authorize.
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.196 seconds