- Posts: 30
- Thank you received: 0
payment process does not continue after adding pro
11 years 10 months ago - 11 years 10 months ago #181663
by MGFM
payment process does not continue after adding pro was created by MGFM
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.29
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome, mozilla
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : none - just payment process does not continue after adding products to cart and click on proceed
For a client I use a hikashop business version for another I use starter version.
Payment provider is 'Sisow'
However in both cases I get the same problem:
1. choose for a product and variations like size etc
2. then I add to cart
3. choosen product shows up in my cart
4. I click the button proceed - at the moment there is only one payment option (IDEAL)***
and nothing happens? No other page, no choice of bank (which should show up by use of IDEAL payment***)
I am aware of the fact that hika does not support dutch sisow payment provider and Ideal payments.
But in another post/topic I found already a work around by downloading a special IDEAL module which should support Hikashop see attachments 1 to 4
Please help
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.29
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome, mozilla
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : none - just payment process does not continue after adding products to cart and click on proceed
For a client I use a hikashop business version for another I use starter version.
Payment provider is 'Sisow'
However in both cases I get the same problem:
1. choose for a product and variations like size etc
2. then I add to cart
3. choosen product shows up in my cart
4. I click the button proceed - at the moment there is only one payment option (IDEAL)***
and nothing happens? No other page, no choice of bank (which should show up by use of IDEAL payment***)
I am aware of the fact that hika does not support dutch sisow payment provider and Ideal payments.
But in another post/topic I found already a work around by downloading a special IDEAL module which should support Hikashop see attachments 1 to 4
Please help
Last edit: 11 years 10 months ago by MGFM. Reason: wrong foto again
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 10 months ago #181666
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic payment process does not continue after adding pro
Hi,
Yes, there are several payment plugins available for HikaShop for the iDeal payment gateway. They are all provided by third party developers. Please contact the developer where you get/purchased your payment plugin for help regarding the use of the payment plugin as we don't know how they work and how to support them. You can also potentially try with another one:
www.chillcreations.com/joomla-extensions...orm-ideal-for-joomla
www.jdideal.nl/software/joomla-extensies/68-hikashop2
Yes, there are several payment plugins available for HikaShop for the iDeal payment gateway. They are all provided by third party developers. Please contact the developer where you get/purchased your payment plugin for help regarding the use of the payment plugin as we don't know how they work and how to support them. You can also potentially try with another one:
www.chillcreations.com/joomla-extensions...orm-ideal-for-joomla
www.jdideal.nl/software/joomla-extensies/68-hikashop2
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.154 seconds