Payment Method Not listed
- magicwords
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 10 months ago #181730
by magicwords
Payment Method Not listed was created by magicwords
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.pponlinestore.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.15
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
Hello,
I need to integrate the new payment method. It is the Axis bank located in India, but I don't see the bank name listed while adding the new payment method. Is there any solution? I need to accept debit as well as credit cards from the user using ONLY my bank method. I already have subscribed for merchant account and I have got the Secured Secret Hash key, what the other details are required? Which title should I choose to integrate any bank's details?
Awaiting Positive Response
Gaurav Kakade
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.15
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
Hello,
I need to integrate the new payment method. It is the Axis bank located in India, but I don't see the bank name listed while adding the new payment method. Is there any solution? I need to accept debit as well as credit cards from the user using ONLY my bank method. I already have subscribed for merchant account and I have got the Secured Secret Hash key, what the other details are required? Which title should I choose to integrate any bank's details?
Awaiting Positive Response
Gaurav Kakade
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 10 months ago #181776
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Payment Method Not listed
Hi,
HikaShop doesn't have a payment plugin for the payment gateway of that bank as far as I know. I would recommend to contact your bank in order to check with them about more technical information on their payment gateway and if they can help you with setting up the payment gateway on your website.
If a payment plugin is not available for a payment gateway, it usually requires the development of such plugin by a PHP developer.
HikaShop doesn't have a payment plugin for the payment gateway of that bank as far as I know. I would recommend to contact your bank in order to check with them about more technical information on their payment gateway and if they can help you with setting up the payment gateway on your website.
If a payment plugin is not available for a payment gateway, it usually requires the development of such plugin by a PHP developer.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.139 seconds