- Posts: 7
- Thank you received: 0
Hikashop Bussiness and PayU Turkish Payment Plugin
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.29
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : any
Hi,
I've been using Hikashop bussiness for more than 2 years and I took many advantages of this system.
Last week I updated and redesigned my webpage. I upgraded to Joomla 3 and I use Hikashop 2.3.4. I used to use PayU Turkey payment system but in this upgraded version I had some problems.
I contact with the coder, Daniel and he upgraded the PayU system for Joomla3 and his plugin working very well on his system. But I have problems and I cannot use on my system. Daniel suggested that, there is a problem on your Hikashop configiration/settings. I couldnt find where is the mistake. Could you please help me ?
My website is mainili.com and here is the code. The left one is Daniel's system and the right one is my system. As you see the codes from 4 to 8 are missing in mine.
Could you please help me ?
Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
We'll need more information about the issue that you are having to understand it.Last week I updated and redesigned my webpage. I upgraded to Joomla 3 and I use Hikashop 2.3.4. I used to use PayU Turkey payment system but in this upgraded version I had some problems.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
When I choose the payment option for Payu TR it returns to my main page and gives errors - invalid signature.
I may give you backend access.
Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
Also :
If you are able to select the PayU on your main page it means that you configured your Hikashop well, the fact that it gives an invalid signature error means that the error is coming from the PayU payment plugin OR the way you configured your PayU plugin.Daniel suggested that, there is a problem on your Hikashop configiration/settings. I couldnt find where is the mistake. Could you please help me ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
The PayU plugin is working pretty fine on Daniel's hikashop configuration/installation but not in mine. As we tried checked everything and finally find out that there is a mistaken or missing scripts in my Hikashop. But I couldnt find how to solve this problem. Thats why I uploaded a image in my first message. You may see that there is a missing information that could not be sent to the PayU servers.
I attach the img again.
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
The "missing scripts" is sent by the PayU payment plugin files and not Hikashop files.As we tried checked everything and finally find out that there is a mistaken or missing scripts in my Hikashop
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.