MIGS Thank You page doesn't show order details
- magicwords
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 9 months ago #182476
by magicwords
MIGS Thank You page doesn't show order details was created by magicwords
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
Hello,
I have used the MIGS as the payment method for bank in India. The gateway integrated successfully. But upon completion of the payment, it doesn't show the order details as it was showing in the 'Cash on delivery' optoin. This is not expected. The thank you page must show the Order Details for MIGS too.
Please guide ASAP.
Thanks
Gaurav
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
Hello,
I have used the MIGS as the payment method for bank in India. The gateway integrated successfully. But upon completion of the payment, it doesn't show the order details as it was showing in the 'Cash on delivery' optoin. This is not expected. The thank you page must show the Order Details for MIGS too.
Please guide ASAP.
Thanks
Gaurav
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 9 months ago #182526
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic MIGS Thank You page doesn't show order details
Hi,
The cash on delivery option doesn't show the order details upon completion. It should a thank you message with the instructions that you entered in the payment method option. So I'm not sure what you're talking about.
Normally, in both cases, you would have to edit the file "end" of the view "checkout" via the menu Display>Views in order to add a redirect to the orders listing page of HikaShop for the customer to see his order.
The cash on delivery option doesn't show the order details upon completion. It should a thank you message with the instructions that you entered in the payment method option. So I'm not sure what you're talking about.
Normally, in both cases, you would have to edit the file "end" of the view "checkout" via the menu Display>Views in order to add a redirect to the orders listing page of HikaShop for the customer to see his order.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- magicwords
-
Topic Author
- Offline
11 years 9 months ago #182532
by magicwords
Replied by magicwords on topic MIGS Thank You page doesn't show order details
Hi Nicolas,
Thank you for your reply. By order details I meant the thank you message with the Order Number etc. which comes with Cash On Delivery. This is the kind of details I was expecting with MIGS (please refer the screenshot)
This message doesn't appear if I choose MIGS. Its urgent. Please help
Thanks in Advance
Gaurav
Thank you for your reply. By order details I meant the thank you message with the Order Number etc. which comes with Cash On Delivery. This is the kind of details I was expecting with MIGS (please refer the screenshot)
This message doesn't appear if I choose MIGS. Its urgent. Please help
Thanks in Advance
Gaurav
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 9 months ago #182565
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic MIGS Thank You page doesn't show order details
Hi,
That message doesn't display with MIGS since the payment has already been done on that page.
You would have to customize the file plugins/hikashoppayment/migsvpc/migsvpc_thankyou.php with custom code to add such display.
I would recommend to hire a developer to help you with that if you're not one yourself.
That message doesn't display with MIGS since the payment has already been done on that page.
You would have to customize the file plugins/hikashoppayment/migsvpc/migsvpc_thankyou.php with custom code to add such display.
I would recommend to hire a developer to help you with that if you're not one yourself.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- magicwords
-
Topic Author
- Offline
11 years 9 months ago #182593
by magicwords
Replied by magicwords on topic MIGS Thank You page doesn't show order details
can I just copy the thank you code from COD or Bank Transfer php files?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 9 months ago #182596
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic MIGS Thank You page doesn't show order details
No. It's more complex than that.
You also need to add some code in the onAfterOrderConfirm function of the migsvpc.php file:
and then you can copy the code
from the collectondelivery_end.php file to the thankyou file of the migsvpc plugin and you'll get the same message displayed for it.
You also need to add some code in the onAfterOrderConfirm function of the migsvpc.php file:
Code:
$currencyClass = hikashop_get('class.currency');
$this->amount = $currencyClass->format($order->order_full_price, $order->order_currency_id);
$this->order_number = $order->order_number;
Code:
<?php echo JText::_('ORDER_IS_COMPLETE').'<br/>'.
JText::sprintf('AMOUNT_COLLECTED_ON_DELIVERY',$this->amount,$this->order_number).'<br/>'.
JText::_('THANK_YOU_FOR_PURCHASE');?>
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- magicwords
-
Topic Author
- Offline
11 years 9 months ago #182622
by magicwords
Replied by magicwords on topic MIGS Thank You page doesn't show order details
Thank you Nicolas,
However, I am little bit confused. So do you want me to copy the code below in the onAfterOrderConfirm function of the migsvpc.php file:
However, I am little bit confused. So do you want me to copy the code below in the onAfterOrderConfirm function of the migsvpc.php file:
And after that add the code below from collectondelivery_end.php to migsvpc.php?
Code:$currencyClass = hikashop_get('class.currency'); $this->amount = $currencyClass->format($order->order_full_price, $order->order_currency_id); $this->order_number = $order->order_number;
Code:<?php echo JText::_('ORDER_IS_COMPLETE').'<br/>'. JText::sprintf('AMOUNT_COLLECTED_ON_DELIVERY',$this->amount,$this->order_number).'<br/>'. JText::_('THANK_YOU_FOR_PURCHASE');?>
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 9 months ago #182632
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic MIGS Thank You page doesn't show order details
Yes for the first part, no for the second part. The second code should be added in migsvpc_thankyou.php
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.185 seconds