- Posts: 220
- Thank you received: 0
Paypal Setup-No payment methods found
- clairewang
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 9 months ago #182666
by clairewang
Paypal Setup-No payment methods found was created by clairewang
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.29
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 39.0.2171.71 m
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No payment methods found
Dear all, I can't process the payment and I have tried all of the Paypal methods, input all of the sandbox info requirement. All of the plug-in and publish has been enabled. But it still shows "No payment methods found". Each time I publish one of the Paypal, like Pro Paypal, I would close the Express and Paypal payment.
What can I do for it? Please tell me. Thank you very much.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.29
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 39.0.2171.71 m
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No payment methods found
Dear all, I can't process the payment and I have tried all of the Paypal methods, input all of the sandbox info requirement. All of the plug-in and publish has been enabled. But it still shows "No payment methods found". Each time I publish one of the Paypal, like Pro Paypal, I would close the Express and Paypal payment.
What can I do for it? Please tell me. Thank you very much.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
11 years 9 months ago #182671
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Paypal Setup-No payment methods found
Hello,
Firstly you should follow each points of the "Payment methods" section of the FAQ : www.hikashop.com/support/faq.html#paym
Firstly you should follow each points of the "Payment methods" section of the FAQ : www.hikashop.com/support/faq.html#paym
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- clairewang
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 220
- Thank you received: 0
11 years 9 months ago #182740
by clairewang
Replied by clairewang on topic Paypal Setup-No payment methods found
Thanks a lot. Okay, the problem was the Currency Code. I added back and Paypal showed up. But then there is no NEXT STEP to click on. What can I do?
Also the Paypal Pro is still can't be found ---No payment methods found
Also the Paypal Pro is still can't be found ---No payment methods found
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 9 months ago #182915
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Paypal Setup-No payment methods found
Hi,
Please give us your checkout workflow settings via a screenshot.
Regarding PayPal Pro, do you have added restrictions on that payment method ?
Please give us your checkout workflow settings via a screenshot.
Regarding PayPal Pro, do you have added restrictions on that payment method ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- clairewang
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 220
- Thank you received: 0
11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 9 months ago #182918
by clairewang
Replied by clairewang on topic Paypal Setup-No payment methods found
Hi Xavier, Thanks for your reply.
1 Please see the attachment.
2 No, i didn't add the restriction.
1 Please see the attachment.
2 No, i didn't add the restriction.
Last edit: 11 years 9 months ago by clairewang.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 9 months ago #183214
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Paypal Setup-No payment methods found
Hi,
1. I do see a "next" button on your checkout after registering or logging in:
take.ms/g7b5c
2. You're using the TWD currency but the payment gateway PayPal Pro is not compatible with that currency which is why the checkout doesn't display it.
1. I do see a "next" button on your checkout after registering or logging in:
take.ms/g7b5c
2. You're using the TWD currency but the payment gateway PayPal Pro is not compatible with that currency which is why the checkout doesn't display it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- clairewang
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 220
- Thank you received: 0
11 years 9 months ago #183455
by clairewang
Replied by clairewang on topic Paypal Setup-No payment methods found
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 9 months ago #183606
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Paypal Setup-No payment methods found
Hi,
I don't read chinese but at the top of your screenshot, I seems that I can see the end of the login/registration form.
So you're not yet logged in or registered, which is why you don't see the "next" button. You first need to login or register and then you'll see the "next" button at the bottom.
I don't read chinese but at the top of your screenshot, I seems that I can see the end of the login/registration form.
So you're not yet logged in or registered, which is why you don't see the "next" button. You first need to login or register and then you'll see the "next" button at the bottom.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- clairewang
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 220
- Thank you received: 0
11 years 9 months ago #183627
by clairewang
Replied by clairewang on topic Paypal Setup-No payment methods found
I logon already. Even I didn't logon, I did re-login the top form and it never works any single time.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
11 years 8 months ago #186255
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Paypal Setup-No payment methods found
Hello,
Sorry for the late reply, I just tested it and when I login I correctly see a next button through the checkout workflow,
Sorry for the late reply, I just tested it and when I login I correctly see a next button through the checkout workflow,
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- clairewang
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 220
- Thank you received: 0
11 years 8 months ago #186272
by clairewang
Replied by clairewang on topic Paypal Setup-No payment methods found
Dear, Thank you for still remember it and your reply. I found the problem is I didn't install the newest Hikashop version. After doing it, I got the problem solved.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.249 seconds